Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

There is an overweight guy who is watching TV. A commercial comes on for a guaranteed weight loss
of 10 pounds in a week. So the guy, thinking what the hell, signs up for it. Next morning an incredibly
beautiful woman is standing at his door in nothing but a pair of running shoes and a sign about her neck that reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me." As soon as he sees her, she takes off running. He tries to catch her, but is unable. This continues for a week, at the end of which, the man has lost 10 pounds. After this he tries the next weight loss plan, 15 pounds in a week. The next morning an even more beautiful woman is standing at the door, in similar conditions. The same happens with her as the first woman, except he almost catches her. This continues for a week, at the end of which he, as suspected, weighs 15 pounds less. Excited about this success, he decides to do the master's program. Before he signs up, he is required to sign a waiver and is warned about the intensity of this plan. Still he signs up. The next morning, waiting at the door, is a hulking 300 pound muscle man with nothing but a pair of running shoes, a raging erection, and a sign around his neck that says, "If I catch you, you're mine!" The man was supposed to lose 25 pounds

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Changing diets in my opinion is not a bad method because your metabolism gets used to it over time and the diet you follow may not work anymore. That's why if you want to change your diet to another, I recommend you try modernfit.com Here you will find many tips that will help you and if you are a taco bell lover with this diet you can go and enjoy your favorite food, obviously with small exceptions. I hope you follow my advice as I also followed someone's advice, that's why it's good when we all share our experience.

There are quite a lot good site with various diet plans. For example, this one: https://fine-health.com/

I really like the 5:2 diet system. For me it is pretty easy to follow, and I don't feel any starvation or any other weakness.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.