Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

hi all

iv just brought out my first collection, my website is now live and has been for 4 weeks, we have had 5000 hits so far but have not had any sales!!! i have also had 3 fashion shows to promote my brand with lots and lots of positive feed back. im now wondering what else i can do to promote my collection. does anyone have any on first collections and advertising... also how long could it take for people to start buying from a website?

another thing: all my dresses have been designed, pattern cut, graded and made by myself, all are very high quality fabrics so my pricing is quite high but affordable to my target market

another thing all my dresses are boned for a better fit and are very unique

please could you take a look at my website and give me as much feed back as possible because this is my first collection i need to know im doing things right from a buyers point of view. i would love to put my dresses into boutiques but need information on that aswell..

these are some of the dresses i have designed and made

thank you for your time

kind regards

jules

www.danachi.com

Views: 437

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dresses are really cool and party wear. shop latest spring collection 2015 dresses.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.