Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello everyone

I need some direction/help, I want to start an online clothing store, realizing that there is alot of work ahead of me. Is it smart to build a team that could help with the various parts of building my brand and online store Such as buyer/stylist/etc? and if so how do I go about that? do I find interns being that I can't pay them yet? I am kind of unsure on how to go about this.

Any Ideas?

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are too many online store recent time sell women style clothing, but hardly some of them have great collection according to weather condition too. Like now It's summer time and most women love to have short miniskirts, tank tops, short sleeve etc.So in my great experience about online shopping I would like to prefer you Gotapparel online shopping store, because it has unique style of women wardrobe to shop online.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.