Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I was wondering in any one knows and has work with any manufacturer in the US that does small quantities?  I have been searching for sometime and all I get is mass manufacturing or the option to do it outside the US but I  prefer to do business here in US.

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi 

i m a fashion designer specialize in women's wear having my label which i just started recently here in india (new delhi ) by the name of "AURA" and running an export company by the name of "AMATTRA EXPORTS" . We are the manufacturers and exporter of High fashion women's wear , accessories and bags .We specialize in ladies dresses as well as fashion dresses. We specially manufactured the ladies tops, kaftans, fashion kaftans, beachwear’s, beach cover-ups, ladies skirts, blouses, sarongs, pareos, scarves, shawls , corsets , evening gowns , wedding gowns etc. Value additions like Embroideries-both hand & machine, beadwork & stonework, Crochette, Tie-Dye, Patch Works & Intricate Lace both cotton, crochette, computer embroideries, ari embroidery, appliqué work etc. Also we have Our production unit which is well equipped with state of the art machineries and equipment. We are well equipped with the latest machinery for stitching, knitting, designing and finishing. Skilled professionals who continuously strive to achieve perfection in production procedures. Advanced managing and innovating ideas are infused with staff by periodic training, which contribute to the effective company operation. 

At present we are exporting our manufacturing to germany , usa , london , dubai , algeria and to australia 

So if you are looking forward to get some sampling of garments or production work . lemme knw . We do small quantities also.

Thanks

Utsav 

Amattra Exports

Namaste,

I would like to know what is the procedure for you to do some samples for me. I am mainly concentrate in ladies evening garments.  If I want you do one sample for me, what is the procedure. Can I send you a picture of the sketch of a garment are you going to be able to do the sample and give me a cost from that according to choise of fabric and trims?

Please let me know as soon as posible.

thanks,

Lily

hi please check your inbox of fashion industry network .

Do you have a website for Amattra Exports?

Thank you,

Lily

Hello

We saw your advertisement in forum looking for manufacture. We  wish you a happy new year. We are from Calgary Canada and manufacturing company in Chennai. India.

It is indeed, our strategy is embedded in encouraging minimum quantity to customer, so that creativity shall enter the market place. Please visit our website for more details on our product

Look forward to your response.

Thanks
Elizabeth

Hi Lilian,

In case you consider outsourcing manufacturers from Asia let's get in touch,
I believe we are the right company to work on the services that you need.
Stay on schedule and get started with your FW 2012 sampling now!
Easiest OEM production in Asia, let High Cappin manage your garment manufacturing.
Our manufacturing is done correctly and on time.
American project management of an exclusive network of suppliers, all managers are American and
speak fluent Chinese.

Take the headache out of manufacturing, let High Cappin manage your production and network of
suppliers!

Looking forward to talk to you the soonest.

Thank you,
Matt

Phone: +86 0755 26600853 & (+86) 26005179
Email: info@highcappin.com
------------

hi,  Plz find my weblink below :

http://www.indiamart.com/leelabydharamnoida/

Plz find details about my company and kind of products attached which we design and manufacture, Leela By Dharam is a design house which especialize in hi-fashion womens wear & custome clothing.
We provide well researched range to our prestigious buyers.

Hi-Fashion & casual

Apart from men's wear;

We are offering enchanting range of ladies embroidered garments like:
- Embroidered Tops
- Embroidered Dresses
- Embroidered Kaftans
- Embroidered And Printed Skirts
- Embroidered Bridal...
Ladies Fashion Garments
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:
- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Ladies Casual Dresses
- Ladies Digital Print Garments
- Ladies Hand Painted Garments
- Ladies...
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:
- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Evening Dresses
- Swaroskivi Garments (Crystal Work)
- Casual Dresses
- Digital Print...
* Features: Highly durable and reliable, stylish and attractive, available in various sizes, colors and patterns, elegant in designs, ensures color fastness and tear strength, trendy cuts, comfortable, cost effective.
* Various kinds of embroidery that include: Chikankari, zardosi, kantha work, sequin work etc.
* Customization: Deliver customized garments.
* Packaging: Durable and safe packaging as per the requirements of the clients.
* Delivery: As per terms & condition.
* Incepted in the year: 1978.
* Clients: Spread all across the globe.
Awaiting your kind response

Regards,
Dharamvir kumar
Proprietor
For Leela By Dharam
+919878916152.

Hello Vigil,

If you're still looking for manufacturer, I would like to present to you Fashion house “Pepi Elegant”. We are situated in Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria. The firm is in the industry since 20 years. We are specialized in manufacture of lady’s and children’s clothing, boutique series, no matter the quantity and complicity of thell design. Here, in Bulgaria, we work with movie companies upon non-standard and special projects. We are working successfully with Bulgarian, Dutch and Austrian designers for their fashion collections. We can offer also full color-printing, machine-embroidery work, pattern making and grading. We guarantee excellent quality of producing in terms.

For more information you can contact us at e-mail: m.ananieva@pepielegant.com or you can visit our website: http://pepielegant.com/

Best regards,

Milena Ananieva

Hi Lilian,

In case you consider outsourcing manufacturers from Asia let's get in touch,
I believe we are the right company to work on the services that you need.
Stay on schedule and get started with your FW 2012 sampling now!
Easiest OEM production in Asia, let High Cappin manage your garment manufacturing.
Our manufacturing is done correctly and on time.
American project management of an exclusive network of suppliers, all managers are American and
speak fluent Chinese.

Take the headache out of manufacturing, let High Cappin manage your production and network of
suppliers!

Looking forward to talk to you the soonest.

Thank you,
Matt

Phone: +86 0755 26600853 & (+86) 26005179
Email: info@highcappin.com

We are an Indo-Canadian garment import firm and our manufacturing unit is based in Chennai, India.

As we are committed to catering community needs, we accept minimum orders with lower volume; construct samples for new designers/retailers and offer best prices helping them sustain a competitive advantage in the market place. Although volume determines price variation, we offer competitive prices for minimum volume and the quantity requirement may differ based on products.

For example,

T-shirts/shirts – 100 minimum order qty
Dresses- 1-10 minimum order qty

We are also specialized in the following products as listed below,

Children Smocked/Buddle Dresses/ crochet/ embroidery
Women T shirt/shirts
Women beaded or sequential dresses
Men Shirt /T Shirt

Please visit our website www.sportix.ca for more details

Look forward to your response.

I am attaching some of products for your reference

Regards,
Ashok
Sales and Marketing
ashok@sportix.ca 

Did you ever find a manufacturing company in the United States?

Hello, I would like to introduce my company JJ pattern Inc.!

My company is located in midtown Manhattan, we do pattern making and sample development to production, as well as grading and marking.

of course we can do small quantities, and absolutly guarantee the best quality.

If you are still looking for company, please email us: myjjpatternnyc@gmail.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.