I was doing the marketing of my clothing store/website for some months, but the traffic had not improved at all. Then, I read about some digital marketing & branding techniques on a website and decided to give them a try.

To my surprise, it worked and now my website is gaining both visitors and reputation in the online space. If you are also facing a similar issue with the marketing of your e-commerce store, you can DM me for help or lets discuss on this thread

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's great. I also did some search engine optimization for my clothing store and honestly speaking, I didn't get enough traffic. Though there is some increase in traffic but it is not enough, and especially I am not getting potential customers. Now, I am thinking to pick Huddle Plan from here https://www.simpletraffic.co/. Hopefully, it will help me to gain traffic. 

However, it would also be great if you share your marketing tips with this community regarding traffic gains. :) 

• That's great. I also did some search engine optimization for my clothing store and honestly speaking, I didn't get enough traffic. Though there is some increase in traffic but it is not enough, and especially I am not getting potential customers. Now, I am thinking to pick Huddle Plan from here https://www.simpletraffic.co/. Hopefully, it will help me to gain traffic. 

However, it would also be great if you share your marketing tips with this community regarding traffic gains. :) 

This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.