Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hey i was wondering how much it would roughly cost to get some of my designs made as cheap as possiable  which will include evening gowns, leather skirts with feathers for example, heavly embroidery dresses.

:')

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey Eliza,
we are introduce our self as a manufacturer & exporter of ready made garments in knits / wovens & denim also.
we are based on the capital of India i.e new Delhi.

please mail the complete description of your designs.... i will analyze the same & let you know the minimum cost.
my mail id ravi@rgsinternational.co.in
ok will do thanks

Hi Eliza,

Still waiting your mail.......... with complete description of your product.

thanks

ravi

Hi, in your case the most possible solution will be let your design produced in China, and we do have our own factory there. Plz take a look at my profile to get more information about my company.

Price is determined mainly by labor work and material cost, if you can provide your design and material you like to use(also fine if you don't have particular one in mind and only want us to choose cost effective material for you), I can have a rough price estimation and MOR to you.

Plz send me your inquiry if you are interested in our service.

jacky.lin@sydleen.com

Contact: vird_k0005@yahoo.com web:www.indiamart.com/leelabydharam ; Mob:+919878916152

Hiii Eliza,

Kindly mail the details:

We are offering enchanting range of ladies embroidered garments like:

- Embroidered Tops
- Embroidered Dresses
- Embroidered Kaftans
- Embroidered And Printed Skirts
- Embroidered Bridal...
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:

- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Ladies Casual Dresses
- Ladies Digital Print Garments
- Ladies Hand Painted Garments
- Ladies...
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:

- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Evening Dresses
- Swaroskivi Garments (Crystal Work)
- Casual Dresses
- Digital Print...
* Features: Highly durable and reliable, stylish and attractive, available in various sizes, colors and patterns, elegant in designs, ensures color fastness and tear strength, trendy cuts, comfortable, cost effective.

* Various kinds of embroidery that include: Chikankari, zardosi, kantha work, sequin work etc.

* Customization: Deliver customized garments.

* Packaging: Durable and safe packaging as per the requirements of the clients.

* Delivery: As per terms & condition.

* Incepted in the year: 1978.

* Clients: Spread all across the globe.

We are a small manufacturer from Vietnam. We enjoy working and growing with new independent designer. If you are interested, please contact me at greenpondcraft@gmail.com.

Thank you
and best regards

Hi Eliza,

Do you have Product Specs? What quantity do you need?

Thanks,

Niten 

Hi there if you ever need a Manufacturer in the U.S , los Angeles :

( as for your answer, it depends on the # of pieces your are trying to make)

Fashion Production thats Made in Los Angeles Fashion District.
Jomsy Consulting, A firm created by Sylvie De Gil, a Parisian Designer who has international experience with the Fashion Business.  
We are a vertical business that does, Consultations, Samples making, Production, Marketing Campaigns, Charity Events, and superb Production.
Our Production capacity is large, and can be accommodated for small quantities as well.
Our quality control of garments is above many manufactures or subcontractors. We are among the one of the highest ranked firms for quality production in Los Angeles, For reference :
stop by and check my page on FI, Add me .I would love to stay in contact.
.... BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT FASHION MEANS =)
follow me on twitter: Jomsy Consulting or facebook.: Sylvie de Gil.

Hi 

i m a fashion designer specialize in women's wear having my label which i just started recently here in india (new delhi ) by the name of "AURA" and running an export company by the name of "AMATTRA EXPORTS" . We are the manufacturers and exporter of High fashion women's wear , accessories and bags .We specialize in ladies dresses as well as fashion dresses. We specially manufactured the ladies tops, kaftans, fashion kaftans, beachwear’s, beach cover-ups, ladies skirts, blouses, sarongs, pareos, scarves, shawls , corsets , evening gowns , wedding gowns etc. Value additions like Embroideries-both hand & machine, beadwork & stonework, Crochette, Tie-Dye, Patch Works & Intricate Lace both cotton, crochette, computer embroideries, ari embroidery, appliqué work etc. Also we have Our production unit which is well equipped with state of the art machineries and equipment. We are well equipped with the latest machinery for stitching, knitting, designing and finishing. Skilled professionals who continuously strive to achieve perfection in production procedures. Advanced managing and innovating ideas are infused with staff by periodic training, which contribute to the effective company operation. 

At present we are exporting our manufacturing to germany , usa , london , dubai , algeria and in australia.

So if you are looking forward to get some sampling of garments or production work . lemme knw . We do small quantities also .

Contact through email : utsav.gupta2905@gmail.com

Thanks

Utsav 

Amattra Exports

leather skirts for online shopping websithes LeatherNXG.COM

Hi! I am Himali, we have a small manufacturing unit in noida India, we specialized in fine quality embellished garments/ accessories/ trims recently started for exports. Please send us more details like the kind of embellishment you want, pattern, fabric etc for accuracy in cost, all depends upon the material n implementation. :)

For more information please contact nautiyalaccessoriesindia@gmail.com

www.jomsy.com

We are a French-American company located in Los Angeles Fashion District.

We can make your collection from A to Z.

Pattern, sample, cost production, grading...

We can set up a skype meeting.

www.jomsy.com

consulting@jomsy.com

We are pioneer working by Skype. "The fitting by Skype"www.jomsy.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.