Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hey all! 

I am a young designer in singapore looking to start my own label and i am looking for manufacturers.
I would require a manufacturer that can cater to small starting businesses like mine. i am gonna focus primarily on womenswear and i will be grateful to any help i can get around here! Thank youuuuuuuu

-Kelly

Views: 958

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OemFashions (Brightex International) is specializing in the small run production of ladies' fashion in small quantity with high quality and good service...We treasure every opportunity to meet with you, our valued customer. In July 2014, we will be exhibiting at the HKDTC Hong Kong Fashion Week for Spring  / Summer. We cordially invite you to visit our booth (1C-F17).

For details, please visit:

http://www.oemfashions.com/upcoming-event.html

We are Style Junction, a Fashion Apparel manufacturing company based in Pakistan. get back to me and i will share our recent projects with you and all other information.

naeem3949@ovi.com

Regards

Naeem Johnny

www.style-junction.com

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Hello & good day to you,

We are “Pulero” a manufacturer and supplier for Knit & Woven Garments based in Portugal with more than 20 years of experience in fashion wear. We produce finest quality knit and woven garments in a very affordable price for any quantity. We have our own factory as well as many associated compliance factories with ISO & OEKO-TEX certification, consistently producing and delivering quality garments all through the world with reputation of keeping excellent shipment timing.  

Our Products:

Men’s and Women's wear: T-shirts, Polo shirt, Sportswear, Sleepwear, Underwear, Shorts, Trouser, Skirt, Dress, Shirts, Jacket, Fleece jacket, Sweatshirt, Overall, Apron and Tank top;

Baby’s and Children's wear: T-shirt, Sweatshirt, Dress, Cardigan, Skirt, Top, Bloomer, Polo shirt, Pyjama set, Baby bib, Baby grow, Baby romper and Uniform baby wear.

Types of fabrics/yarns/fibers we offer:

All qualities of combed yarns and fabrics: Modal, Spandex, Cotton jersey, Viscose jersey, Polyamide-lycra jersey, Pique, Rib, Fleece, Polar fleece, Interlock. Moreover, we can send you samples, obviously, under your request /order.

Production Way: 

Knitting/weaving, dying, cutting & sewing through finishing, all types of printing (Digital print, Sublimation, Screen printing), embellishments, embroidery and packaging. We follow EU standard and other standards to make garments anti-bacterial and UV protected.

Sampling & Support: 

We just believe in fastest sampling and assistance that’s why we are offering our customers for any inquiry & sample program to give us. What you need? Quotation, Information or Sample, we will provide you all very rapidly.

Email: contact@pulero.pt

Mobile: 00351 917 293 366

Hi  ,

We are a group of fashion designers having our own brands and manufacturing and exporting designs of designers and brands across the world ! please send us your requirement or your email address on my email address : utsav.gupta2905@gmail.com and i will be glad to send you the pictures of the past work that we did to give you an idea of the work we do !

Thanks

Utsav

Hi, Kelly

I am Alice from China, i am in apparel area almost 10years, my job include follow up customers's order, inspect garments when order be finished, arrange logistic etc, so i know many good manufacturers in this area, and how to fullfil the orders.

However you can select some styles from our website: www.unique-bruce.com, it almost no need MOQ, however we can accept your designs at small quantity, pls contact me for more detail.

Best regards

Alice

alice.abu@gmail.com

Hi Kelly,

It's been a while since your initial post and I am assuming you have at least had samples made for your label. I don't know if you have faced the difficulty in producing overseas (specifically quality and timeliness) but if you did and are still looking for a factory, please contact us. My name is Hiroshi and I am based out of Tokyo to handle Japanese brands' requests, but I am branching out overseas and I also have a team in Bangalore, India to provide localized service. We can help you source the factory that is most suitable for your needs, out of our network of over 80 factories throughout India. 

Please check out our website if you're interested.

http://www.zinnia-group.com/en/

i am already following to you miss Kelly Lim Wei Ni Thanks! 

HI Kelly,

We can supply you high quality Cashmere ladies womenswear and fashion accessories. We are handmade Cashmere Manufacture company based in Kathmandu Nepal. Please feel free to contact us info@wholesalepashmina.com or visit www.wholesalepashmina.com for some of our products samples.

Hello,

Looking for manufacturer? Oasis Shirts is a leading wholesale manufacturer who provide all types of clothes with cheap rates. Seasonal discount is also provide there on every bulk orders. Get to know more on visit the website, fill up the many contacts or enquiry form or mail them directly at  webmaster@oasisshirts.com

Warm Regards

Five Iron Cap, Global Cap Manucaturer

Dear Kelly,
This is DoPer from Five Iron Cap, We are Global Cap Manufacturer that have experience produce head wear for high fashion and international brands and it would be awesome if we could be your reliable vendor.
We will help you improving your profit with low budget production cost with excellence products and we also make samples.
Five Iron Cap is a small-medium enterprise based in Indonesia since 2012. Caps and all other Head Wear is produce in home industry with the production capacity of 20,000 pcs/month.
We are also have best skills to make any tshirt, bags, denim and all about up to date fashion.
We have supporting facilities and high skills team. We offer services of customization and development of your own design. Please check our website for more details.
We look forward to receive your requirements.

Follow us on instagram.com/fiveironcap

Best Regards
DoPer - Chief
Five Iron Cap, Global Cap Manufacturer
www.fiveironcap.com
Email: info@fiveironcap.com

Hello Kelly and all the others.

I work with a company that is the perfect fit for you. TCT [Thomas Claudius Textile] is one of the leading suppliers in Tunisia because we have the perfect combo between quality and price! 

We can manufacture all the items you need, just let us know if you are still interested. This is our email: thomas_claudius.textile@tunet.tn
You can mention my name on the email: Tito Santos.

I hope you succeed on your business career!

Best regards

I will be most grateful to you if you could please let me know if you have any need for Manufactures like us.

We are London based company and we have our own Factory in Tunisia wholly own by us.

We can Supply   CM: Making Only

CMT: Making + Trimming

Fully Factor: Supplying Complete Garment with Fabric

Kind Regards

Mohammed Azam

Managing Director

BRAMBLE CLOTHING LTD.

12  Rigg Approch 

London E10 7QN UK

Email : info@brambleuk.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.