Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

manufacturers/wholesalers that specializes in PETITE WOMEN'S CLOTHING.

Hello- I'm looking for wholesale or manufacturing companies, that specialize in producing trendy petite womens clothing. Thank you!

Views: 5711

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Petite women's clothing is good, when you just start your journey in business. My offer would be WoW. I am not sure about them as a petite women's clothing, but their wholesale women clothing - worth noty. All items are original and pacakges arrives after about a week.

For womens clothing wholesale I suggest you to contact Alanic Global.

Alanic Global is a leading womens fashion clothing wholesaler & manufacturer in USA, UK, Australia & Canada. It provides the best quality of clothes at wholesale rate.

You can customize the clothes with custom clothing service. Private label clothing also can help to promote own brand name.

Send email directly or fill the inquiry/many contact form (it's free)

Mail ID: webmaster@alanicglobal.com

Hello

I am Alan ,hereby suggested you 2 Clothing Manufacture site which one is Australia Melbourne Base and one is oasissublimation which is USA base.I purchased lots of cloth from this site for my Store.

Visit  custom sport clothing

Sublimation clothing

Hi,

After read your post I'll suggest you just visit once Oasis Shirts, a leading manufacturer, distributor and exporter of quality apparels like t-shirts, micro-jackets, hoodies, polo t-shirts and other custom clothing worldwide making it your one stop shop for sporting and customized clothing needs.

They design, customize, manufacture and market women’s, men’s and kids apparel and a wide range of other sporting products through an extensive network of licensing agreements worldwide.

For more queries you can fill up the many contacts or enquiry form with your requirement. They will assist you soon.

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com

Hallo,

Alanic, headquartered in Beverley Hills, California has been setting new trends in the arena of sports fashion. Their expert artisans have brilliantly mixed their ideas with the highest technologies and created their exclusive collection of clothes. Their online inventory is enriched with a vast range of sports and fashion apparels for men, women and kids. Being the manufacturer, they sell their merchandizes in bulk and their charges are quite competitive as compared to their other counterparts in USA.
To know more, visit www.alanic.com

I Would Refer to you contact us :

webmaster@alanic.com

Hi Nasl,

We are a Hong Kong Company and we are working with some famous brand, which is trendy petite womens' clothing. Our company have many good manufacturing factory in China, I hope we can have a cooperation opportunity. If you want more details, please do not hesitate to contact us. thanks!

Best regards

Ron

Glory Sail Limited

sales@hkglorysail.com / ronmyw@gmail.com

Hi,

I Introduce you a USA Base and Australia Base clothing Manufacture company who are looking for suppliers and Distributor.

The company make quality cloth .For price list just fill up the inquiry form .

1.Netball Dress for women

2.Sublimation clothing Oasis Sublimation

For women's clothing manufacturer & wholesaler, I suggest you to get in touch with Alanic Global.

Alanic Global is a leading women fashion clothing wholesaler, manufacturer & supplier in USA, UK, Australia & Canada.

Send email directly or fill the inquiry/many contact form (it's free)

Mail ID: webmaster@alanicglobal.com

I suggested you to contact ASGsports and oasissublimation which 2 company is clothing Manufacture and wholesaler . just fill up the many contact form or enquiry form for requirement and company will send you price list for product. or

Email- webmaster@asgsports.com.au        ASGsports

webmaster@oasissublimation.com   oasissublimation

Hallo ,

Put an end to your search for clothing wholesale manufacturers with Alanic as they have brought a vast array of garments for people of all ages and gender. Starting from fascinating fashion clothing to sturdy fitness clothes, they offer the latest designs and quality materials in each of their products. If you are in retail business, then make Alanic your one and only shopping destination and enjoy their superb price ranges.

HI,I'm Iris from China.We are an internation trade company which proceed women clothing trade around 20years for European tp women's brand.You can contact us if you are interested ,please help contact us by beloe email:

Grace@stylebarns.com/Iris@stylebarns.com

Our company website:

www.sproat.cn

We also do fabric retail or wholesale,We have a store on Aliexpress,you can search by belwo link:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1401054

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.