Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

manufacturers/wholesalers that specializes in PETITE WOMEN'S CLOTHING.

Hello- I'm looking for wholesale or manufacturing companies, that specialize in producing trendy petite womens clothing. Thank you!

Views: 5737

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As you are looking for women's clothing wholesale & manufacturing company, I suggest you to get in touch with Alanic Global.

Alanic Global is one of the leading brand of womens fashion clothing Manufacturers, Suppliers & whilesalers in Australia, USA, Canada and UK. Here you can design your own clothes with custom clothing service. Private label clothing also can help to promote own brand name. 

Mail ID: webmaster@alanicglobal.com

Hello,

Looking for manufacturer and wholesaler for women's' clothing? You can get in touch with Oasis Shirts.

Oasis Shirts is a leading wholesale clothing manufacturer, supplier and distributor. They provide all types of women clothes as women top, women denim wear, women shirts, women chiffon wear and so more on. They are also well reputed for their quality of products. You can find their also special 50% discount on every wholesale deals.

Get to know more details about their products, their services just fill up the many contact or enquiry form or mail us directly. Get in touch with you soon.

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com/shirts-store/

I have read your topic and also read the other visitors comments on the same. I also want to suggest you an amazing website of wholesale and manufacturing :- www.unnatiexports.com

Actually, I don't want to elaborate this website quality and experience. "Unnati" works on the ground basis commitments. So, I told you to just visit and make a deal to check the reality of my words for this web.

I can assure you for 100% satisfaction whether it's fabric quality, design diversity or color shades of your favorite apparel.

If you are looking for women's clothing Manufacturer  I suggested you 2 best Manufacturer  where you can buy bulk all clothing - Oasissublimation and AsgSports. Just put your requirement to many contact or enquiry form and send your massage ,company will send you a price list and contact you soon.

Sports women clothing

Sublimation clothing for women's

Hello Nash and all the others.

I work with a company that is the perfect fit for you. TCT [Thomas Claudius Textile] is one of the leading suppliers in Tunisia because we have the perfect combo between quality and price! 

We can manufacture all the items you need, just let us know if you are still interested. This is our email: thomas_claudius.textile@tunet.tn
You can mention my name on the email: Tito Santos.

I hope you succeed on your business career!

Best regards

I have small shop in my town, so I can recommend you to buy petite clothing from- wholesale women clothing  , believe me, it is worth, just because usually quality is better than anywhere else 

Not manufacturer, but if you want to work with us in the online market of clothes, we can talk. Hope you find my daily fashion blog useful - http://www.missfashiondeals.com/

I will be most grateful to you if you could please let me know if you have any need for Manufactures like us.

We are London based company and we have our own Factory in Tunisia wholly own by us.

We can Supply   CM: Making Only

CMT: Making + Trimming

Fully Factor: Supplying Complete Garment with Fabric

Look Forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Mohammed Azam

Managing Director

BRAMBLE CLOTHING LTD.

12  Rigg Approch 

London E10 7QN UK

Tel: +44 207 537 7600

Fax: +44 207 093 2831

If you are looking for clothing manufacturing companies in Australia then I suggest you to buy cloth at ASGSports.Just fill up the Inquiry from to get a price list for free. Online and book order at http://www.asgsports.com.au/

Email ID: webmaster@asgsports.com.au

Dear Nash,

We are H.A Fashion company, located in Hanoi, Vietnam. Having been integrating design, manufacture and export for more than 10 years, we are experienced manufacturing and export fashion garments to the markets: America, Europe, Japan, Australia and other countries and regions.
We have gained great praises with our design group, professional workmanship, good service, on-time delivery and reasonable price.
We always adhere to the concept of "quality first, service first", and we keep pursuing fashion and perfection.
What we can offer:
* Main products: Blouses, Tops, Tunics, Coats, Dresses, Skirts, Jackets, Jumpers, Bathrobes, Dressing gowns, T-Shirts, Home dresses, Nightshirts, Home wear, Pajamas, Lounge wear, Pants, Shorts, Rompers, sets of clothes, cut and sew etc.
* Quality Control: Raw material random check, fabric check report, on line check report and 100% final check before shipping.
* Design: customer's own designs/sketches/pictures are welcomed. OEM & ODM are both welcome.
* Technic: Beading, embroidery, printing.
* Samples: offer samples before making any production so that the production in exact compliance of the buyer’s expectation. Samples can be delivered around 7 ~ 15 days.

At H.A fashion, we coordinate your collection from Pattern, sample, cost production, grading...
We look forward to receipt of your inquiry to start business.
Best Regards,

Chinh, Tran

Attachments:

Hi,

Greetings to you from Saigon apparel.

We have been manufacturing various styles of garment for both children and adults.

Our designers are in Australia and Vietnam with over 25 years experience and I am sure they will create your garments exactly as your requirement and give you suitable advice if needed.

Please visit our website for more information : http://saigonapparel.net/gioi-thieu-1.html

If I can be of any further assistance, or provide you with any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me athello.saigonapparel@gmail.com

Regards 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.