Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Looking for manufacturers / tailors from India & Asia, not interested in wholesale. Please contact asap. Thanks

Views: 682

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello there, our company is a full services garment development and clothing manufacturing company, please visit our website www.vasilisa-y-clothing.com and you will see so many different type of garments we have developed for our oversea customers, thanks!
is looking for a dress makers dummy Aus size 8, anyone selling? or knows where I can find a cheap one?

Hello there, yes, we made a lot of dress, please visit our website www.vasilisa-y-clothing.com you will see we have provided so many different type of fine material garments for our oversea cusotmers and all our bulk garment with a strong commitment to quality:)

hi

mail me your requirements to  : sales@advi.in

regards

Mohan

hello,

Thanks for the information, your website looks fab. Do you have a minimum order requirement? and what are your prices like? Please inbox me or email me at rao.r.div@gmail.com thank you.

Cheers

D

Hi

We M/s. Aeron Textiles (Tirupur-India)  one of the  garment manufacturer and exporter of knitted

& Woven garments,having well equipped garment production plant with latest machineries to meet

the  customer  standards. We have given a short  introduction of our concern  seeking for a chance

to  work  with you

We assure of our best  services.

Looking forward to hear from u....

regds
prince
Aeron Textiles
168,Kumaran Road,
Tirupur-641601
INDIA
Mobile:+919442225891
Tele:+91421 2245891
e-mail:
aerontextiles@gmail.com 

Hi, D i can do it...email me the details..
Thanx

www.wholesalecorset.cn

hello

we make all kind sexy fashion corset,sexy fashion dress. accept small quantity order too

Hi Divya,

We can help you start-up with your new clothing-line production. We are an international textile, clothing, accessories, manufacturing supply chain which has decades worth of experience in custom production of brands around the world. Feel free to visit our site: http://www.highcappin.com/ for more informations. For inquiries, please contact us:

Phone: +86 0755 26600853
Email: info@highcappin.com

We are looking forward to your positive response.

Thank you.

Hi are you looking for a manufacturer to produce your line or you simply want to source for goods?

Check out our corsets at www.curvelining.com and drop me an email if interested.If you want to make your line,please send me some information for reference.

TKS!

Diego 

diego@curvelining.com

Hi,

I was looking for manufacturers about 6 onths ago and have found quite a few good ones in Vietnam, where I am now based.

Let me know if interested in pusuying.

Rebecca

Hi Divya,

We can certainly help you. Please let me know which country are you based in.

Regards,

R.w.C

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.