Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Manufacturer low quantity, start up business, (europe based preferred)

Hi there

i am looking to produce my 3th collection, i need a good and reliable manufacturer who can do all the production steps in a reasonable time lead.

My business is growing, and I am willing to create something new and fresh almost every month.

I am focus on women style for now and planning also to to create some utility belt.

The main fabric used is viscose jersey, cotton jersey, fleece.

Quantity may vary from 20 pcs x style to 50 to start.

If anyone is interested please leave your email, you will be contact shortly.

Regards

Views: 3573

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings from Sunset Poet Clothing! 

We are a Canadian run company based out of Thailand started by people who love fashion as much as sandy beaches and warm weather. We may not be UK based, but we like to think we know our stuff pretty well! We work with boutiques and e commerce sites worldwide to secure the best of the best in wholesale clothing to suit their needs. 

1) Dashing Men's New and Vintage Clothing

2) Sassy Women's New and Vintage Clothing 

3) Smashing New and Vintage Accessories for Guys and Gals 

4) The ability to build custom clothing lines based on your Pinterest profiles or original sketches 

5) Made to order hang tags and clothing labels for garments 

Most important: we are always up for a challenge. We love to work with boutiques and designers that have new and unique ideas for their expansion so if you need something in particular like organic linens, wholesale high quality silk fabric, vintage buttons, bamboo cutlery..... we will reach for the stars to achieve to make your stock dreams a reality! 

Why don't you give us a shot so we can go above and beyond your expectations? 

You can look at our portfolio at any of the following links that suits your fancy:

https://www.facebook.com/SunsetPoetClothing

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/user/sunsetpoetclothes/library/?v...

Please let us know if you have any difficulty opening the links, we would be glad to assist. Best wishes to you, we look forward to hearing more about your vision and working together to create it! 

Hello, what is your contact info I would love to speak with you about creating some pieces for me.  Thanks Sonja

Hi Lulu,

We are a producer of womens clothes from Bosnia. We are specilized in small quantities from 10 to 100 pieces per style.From construction, pattering to final product. If you are interested in cooperation contact me at minjasmitran@hotmail.com.

Regards!

Minja

"Hi! We have a small manufacturing unit in noida India, we specialized in good quality embellished garments/accessories recently started for exports. For more information please contact nautiyalaccessoriesindia@gmail.com  

Hi,

Greetings from India!

I am pleased to introduce my company Billoomi Fashion, as a leading manufacturer, exporter & supplier of woven & knitted garments for men's, women & kids. The range of our product line, good quality and competitive prices have made us one of the most reliable names among our buyers across the globe.

Located in New Delhi, India, we at Billoomi Fashion will work for you to produce all type of garments. We have dedicated in-house team for pattern making, sampling, sourcing (fabric & accessories), printing / pleating, customized labeling / tag, finishing / packing and door step delivery around the world. We guarantee for excellent quality, in time delivery & very competitive prices.

Your timely taking call on this matter could give us one big opportunity and begin a mutually-rewarding relationship with you.

Thank you so much once again and, I will wait eagerly for your reply on this.

Warm regards,
Daniel Mark
Billoomi Fashion, New Delhi, India

Email ID - billoomi.fashion@gmail.com

Explore - www.billoomifashion.com

Skype - billoomi.fashion

Every thing you need is what we are currently doing with our customers.

We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to Z.

We also have an own factory for small quantity. We are currently doing with some brands in USA and AUS.

Pls contact: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

Best regard!

Harry

Try this company: Your Fashion Maker
They are located in Sweden and will not really charge more than some of the Turkish manufacturers that I have previously worked with. They also speak english, which is a major plus to me. They specifically mention the following:

• No minimum order requirements
  • Helping startups and smaller businesses
  • Help with pattern making as well as producing samples and small batches

https://wrapsew.com - Global fashion sourcing marketplace connecting buyers who are looking for one of a kind apparel creations with professional and passionate apparel makers.. Post a project and get connected with makers -

https://wrapsew.com/projects/start Through the Project Board, customers can provide guidelines like time flexibility, price range, and a basic idea of the desired items.Users can also browse and choose from already-made apparel, accessories, fabric, Trimmings etc.Wrapsew makers are also available to manufacture entire clothing lines.

Start a project on Wrapsew and we will take care of it. https://wrapsew.com - Global fashion sourcing marketplace connecting buyers who are looking for one of a kind apparel creations with professional and passionate apparel makers..

hi, Lulu if you would like to build your collection in Turkey.  please check www.burcuyildirim.co

Hi Lulu,

This is Winnie from Artko Creative Company in Hong Kong. Our company provides fashion product development services and manufacturing. Please feel free to contact us at hello@artkocreative.com  or visit our company website for more information www.artkocreative.com   We provide one-stop service from sourcing, sampling, production, to delivery for your products. We have been working great with both reputable fashion brands and startup brands. Thanks!

Winnie

Hi,
Greetings to you from Saigon apparel.
We have been manufacturing various styles of garment for both children and adults.
Our designers are in Australia and Vietnam with over 25 years experience and I am sure they will create your garments exactly as your requirement and give you suitable advice if needed.
Please visit our website for more information : http://saigonapparel.net/gioi-thieu-1.html
If I can be of any further assistance, or provide you with any further information,

please do not hesitate to contact me at: hello.saigonapparel@gmail.com

Regards 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.