Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi,

I have a small women's fashion label and am currently looking for a new manufacturer.

The quantities are still quite small at the moment, and I would like to ensure that the quality and finishing of the garments is done to a high standard.

Ideally the manufacturer would be in Melbourne but I'm open to offshore manufacturers if I can work closely with them.

Look forward to your responses.

Alex

Views: 1888

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Alex,

My name is Tuyet, from Hanoi, Vietnam. I am a small-run garment manufacturer and have been working in fashion for more than 6 years. My company specializes in kids' clothing and women's clothing. We work with all ranges of quantities, therefore, it is very suitable for you to start with small quantities of womenswear. Basically, we offer customers 4 types of services: pattern making, sampling, grading and manufacturing and others such as fabrics source, delivery if there is a demand. Quantity control is on top of our priority so we believe that each item produced is the finest. We feel confident that our services will satisfy all your requirements with best prices, high quality and good delivery time as well. In order to give you a clearer picture about my work, please have a look at these links:

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. We can work closely via email, phone and Skype. Look forward to have opportunities to do business with you. Thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you very soon.

Email: tuyetclothing@gmail.com

Cell: ++84.912.445.227

Best regards,

Tuyet

Hi Alex,

Please be advised that LANDER Garment Factory was founded in 1995, as a well-established manufacturer and integrated exporter that specializing in the OEM production of fashion wear and causal wear for kids, men and women such as blouses, tops, cardigans, dresses, skirts with embellishment, softshell jackets, hoodie, windbreaker, pants, shorts, soccer tees, polo shirts and shirts with a wide range of designs and styles.

We have NOT less than 17 years of experience in supplying to importers and trading firms as well as private labels.  To cope with our expansion, we have a 20,000 sq feet self-owned factory in GuangZhou of China repectively.  The location provides us with a secured source of labor, good infrastructure and a suitable environmental policy for its business operations.  This is the most flexible way to supply all kinds of low, medium and high grade of merchandises. 

Our current production capacity is 60,000 pieces per month.  And the products are mainly export to numerous of great accounts in USA and EEC markets.  LANDER will continually strive to provide outstanding customer satisfaction, with competitive cost, premium quality and on-time delivery.

Our team works closely together to offer services from product development, sampling to manufacturing. Such one stop shop service would enable speed to market products, providing an important leverage for our competitive customers.  And the business mindset of LANDER is to achieve the right quality, at right time, with right price.  We always prioritise our customers’ interest and we believe that our factory can diversify our product range. 

In addition, we’re proud to say that we have ability to accept any orders with quantity ordered less than 200 pieces per color combo or mixed styles by using the same fabric, and these are uppermost in our thoughts as we aim to expand our esteemed customer basis over the coming years.

We can be of great service to all our valuable customers at most competitive and favorable terms on our every product and would hope ultimately to become a major supplier to your organization.  We're pleased to offer you professional service of various designs with competitive prices.  We're welcome of you can mail us your current running samples or send copy by email, and then we will take immediate action of sampling and quote you our best and competitive price for sure.

If you have any inquiries, please do NOT hesitate to contact our Hong Kong sales representative Mr. Eric Chan by email landergarment@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Eric Chan

We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to Z.

We also have an own factory for small quantity. We are currently doing with some brands in USA and AUS.

Pls contact: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

Best regard! Harry

I was once desperate for a trustworthy apparel manufacturer too until I found this amazing site that connects you to the right manufacturer based on the requirements you give,  and they found me a good manufacturer using the demands I made, and I still use them till date, their extra service didnt cost me anything and the samples were free, the webpage is www.fashionmanufacturerfinder.com If you're still searching, this should really help

Hello Alexandra,

I would love to recommend you to visit Oasis Uniform, a leading women's private label clothing manufacturer in Australia. Get to know more details please visit us and fill up our many contact or enquiry form with your requirement. Contact details are given bellow.

Oasis Uniform

Melbourne

605/10 Yarra Street, South Yarra 3141, Australia

Email us - webmaster@oasisuniform.net

Website - http://www.oasisuniform.net/shop

Dear friend, How are you? We are a professional jeans manufcturer in China. We can produce any jeans according to your designs. If you are interested, please feel free to visit our website: www.jeansvillage.net to know more about us.  

We sincerely hope to work with you. If like any of our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Email: jeansvillage@hotmail.com

Mob/WhatsApp: 86-18825161192

Hi,

Oasis Shirts is a leading wholesale clothing manufacturer, supplier and distributor in UK, USA, Canada, Australia. They provide all types of clothes for men, women and also for kids with cheapest price. Special discount offer is going on every wholesale deals. If you are looking for bulk order with discounted price from a reputed manufacturer then this is the ideal place to be. Just fill up the many contact or enquiry form or write them a mail with your requirements. Admin will send you the discounted price list soon.

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com

Wholesale t-shirts from Only Teez can be a very profitable choice for all the retailers in clothing line. The expert designers of Only Teez use the latest dry-fit technology to make their t-shirts more suitable for the hot and sultry summer. By absorbing the excessive amount of sweat from the body, these t-shirts can help one remain cool and comfortable. For the comfort level it offers to the customers, the t-shirt suppliers are gaining more popularity in the clothing industry with Only Teez being at the top of the list.

Please visit: http://www.onlyteez.com/

Email us: webmaster@onlyteez.com

Phone: +1855526242

Start a project on Wrapsew and we will take care of it. https://wrapsew.com - Global fashion sourcing marketplace connecting buyers who are looking for one of a kind apparel creations with professional and passionate apparel makers..

Hi,

We are small garment manufacture in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia. We are experienced international customer and overseas shipping like Germany and Australia. We have good quality product, small minimum order, good delivery time and economics price. We will make the samples for your design first, so you can evaluate our quality and make decision about this. We are ready to your patner for your bussiness clothing.

Please contact our email : harrisdarmawanbali@gmail.com

We are very expecting to hear your good news soon.

Best Regards

Hello Alex!

My name is Niko, and I work at El Alice Co., Ltd., an original equipment manufacturer of apparel and accessories such as belts and bags. We have offices in Tokyo, Japan, and Guangzhou, China, and we work with a number of factories in Guangzhou, China. We specialize in women's clothing, especially prints and patterns. We work very closely with our clients, ensuring that we understand exactly what they want and providing samples. We create high-quality products according to our customers' specifications.

To see some of the work we have done in the past and determine whether we are a good fit for you, please take a looked at the attached company profile and/or visit our website, www.el-alice.com. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions at info@el-alice.com.

Thanks for reading,

Niko Schultz

El Alice Co., Ltd.

Attachments:

If you want to business in women fashion industry and you looking for new manufacture then I have one option for you I have my own online women jewellery store here If you want to open offshore manufactures then here I help you from my side you can visit us from our site you can contact via from site.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.