Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Looking for a 'CLOTHING MANUFACTURER' to produce Exclusive amounts of 'DRES' products.
Will provide more information via mail.

ThankS

Views: 3514

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, We are one of clothing manufacturer from China, pls browse our website www.singsai.com and send detail information to discuss, thanks.

benson.lee@singsai.com

Do you want to get a free Free Pandora Style Charm? Unbelievable, I just have an opportunity to gain some Pandora style Charms from http://www.i-braceletstyle.com which can be use Pandora, Trollbeads, Chamilia, Lovelinks and any customize charm bracelets. Fantastic!!!

Hi, we are a NY Apparel Sourcing company helping small and medium sized firms source apparel from abroad.  The clients we  serve prefer a simplified,and cost effective sourcing solution that permits us to be fully accountable at all stages of the process.  Our relationship and our global reach in China and Peru gives us complete and direct access to textile essentials to further cut costs and offer orders of low quantity.  
Please feel free to reach me at my cell.  Thanks.

Janeth Solorzano

Royal Pioneers Solution

917-293-1523 (main)

973-641-7961 (cell)

janeth@royalpioneers.com

garments` manufacture from sketch to ready shipment in Ukraine
We are a small manufacturer from Vietnam. We enjoy working and growing with new independent designer. If you are interested, please contact me at greenpondcraft@gmail.com.
Thank you
and best regards
I think we can do something for you.pls let's know more.our email:office_swift@126.com.tks.
Hiiii,
Kindly send your query on below email:
WE SPECIALIZE IN CUSTOME MADE HI-FASHION DRESSES.
Contact: vird_k0005@yahoo.com web:www.indiamart.com/leelabydharam ; Mob:+919878916152

Apart from men's wear;

We are offering enchanting range of ladies embroidered garments like:

- Embroidered Tops
- Embroidered Dresses
- Embroidered Kaftans
- Embroidered And Printed Skirts
- Embroidered Bridal...
Ladies Fashion Garments
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:

- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Ladies Casual Dresses
- Ladies Digital Print Garments
- Ladies Hand Painted Garments
- Ladies...
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:

- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Evening Dresses
- Swaroskivi Garments (Crystal Work)
- Casual Dresses
- Digital Print...
* Features: Highly durable and reliable, stylish and attractive, available in various sizes, colors and patterns, elegant in designs, ensures color fastness and tear strength, trendy cuts, comfortable, cost effective.

* Various kinds of embroidery that include: Chikankari, zardosi, kantha work, sequin work etc.

* Customization: Deliver customized garments.

* Packaging: Durable and safe packaging as per the requirements of the clients.

* Delivery: As per terms & condition.

* Incepted in the year: 1978.

* Clients: Spread all across the globe.
we are a manufacturer in shanghai.we can do something for you.pls kindly give more information.our email:office_swift@126.com.tks!
I suppose dres is dress?

Hello there, please visit our website www.vasilisa-y-clothing.com you will see we have provided so many different type of fine material garments for our oversea cusotmers and all our bulk garment with a strong commitment to quality:)

Hi there if you ever need a Manufacturer in the U.S , los Angeles :

Fashion Production thats Made in Los Angeles Fashion District.
Jomsy Consulting, A firm developed by Sylvie De Gil, a Parisian Designer. I have international experience  in the Fashion Business, and I am well rounded with all aspects of the Industry.
We are a vertical business that does, Consultations,Tech-Packs, Samples making, Fabric Sourcing, Production, Marketing Campaigns, Charity Events, and superb Production.
Our Production capacity is large, and can be accommodated for small quantities as well.
Our quality control of garments is above many manufactures or subcontractors. We are among the one of the highest ranked firms for quality production in Los Angeles,
    For reference : stop by and check my page on FI, Add me .
I would love to answer your Q;s  &  stay in contact  
.... beacause we know what the  fashion Industry is =)
follow me on twitter: Jomsy Consulting or facebook.: Sylvie de Gil.

Hi there if you ever need a Manufacturer in the U.S , los Angeles :   Email: consulting@jomsy.com

Fashion Production thats Made in Los Angeles Fashion District.
Jomsy Consulting, A firm developed by Sylvie De Gil, a Parisian Designer. I have international experience  in the Fashion Business, and I am well rounded with all aspects of the Industry.
We are a vertical business that does, Consultations,Tech-Packs, Samples making, Fabric Sourcing, Production, Marketing Campaigns, Charity Events, and superb Production.
Our Production capacity is large, and can be accommodated for small quantities as well.
Our quality control of garments is above many manufactures or subcontractors. We are among the one of the highest ranked firms for quality production in Los Angeles,
    For reference : stop by and check my page on FI, Add me .
I would love to answer your Q;s  &  stay in contact  
.... beacause we know what the  fashion Industry is =)
follow me on twitter: Jomsy Consulting or facebook.: Sylvie de Gil.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.