Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Where can I find reliable manufacturers for small quantity clothes such as dresses, blouses, pants etc? Any recommendations?

Views: 1570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello from Blue Cloud Apparel!

It's been a while since you posted this so we're not sure if you're still looking for a manufacturer, but if so we would love to speak with you about manufacturing your line.  We are a small clothing manufacturer located in Austin, Texas, USA with our own factory in Bangkok, Thailand.  We are unique because we offer our customers the best of both the East and West---the affordability and skill of the East with an office in the West that communicates directly with all of our clients (eliminating any language or cultural barriers).  We specialize in production for small to medium-sized companies, as we emphasize quality over quantity

You can find out more about us at www.bluecloudapparel.com.  If you like what you see, please feel free to contact us through our website!  Thanks and best of luck to you!

Hi ashley

Hi Krish. 

Hi,I am pleased to introduce my company Indian Tropical Fashions. We manufacture, export and supply woven & knitted garments for men's, women & kids. We can produce a wide range of your product line with good quality and competitive prices along with maintaining timely shipment. Currently supplying into the US, looking to start in the UK.

Located in New Delhi, India, we will work for you to produce all type of garments. We have dedicated in-house team for pattern making, sampling, sourcing (fabric & accessories), printing / pleating, customized labelling / tag, finishing / packing and door step delivery around the world.

We look forward to welcoming your early positive response hoping you can give us one big opportunity to begin a mutually-rewarding relationship with you.

I myself live now in Liverpool which is an added advantage. I will ensure everything is smooth from the start to finish and be here to help you with any problems if any. So I will wait eagerly for your reply on this. My email is kamil.j.khan@gmail.com

There are several places where you can find dresses, blouses, pants, etc. It is better in the modern times to browse the net, I recently bought some pieces from the net, from a site called Oasis Leather the products a good looking and durable.you can also visit through http://www.oasisleather.com/

Hi,

Discover a large selection of fitness clothing for men and women at Fitness Clothing.This is one of the leading designers, manufacturers, wholesalers and suppliers of any type clothes and its wholesale range is specifically designed for active individuals. 

This manufacturing house offers great services to retailers and business owners in the form of customization and drop ship services.

For your any others queries fill up the enquiry form or write them a mail. Admin will assist you shortly.
Please visit: http://www.fitnessclothingmanufacturer,com/fitness-apparel/

Hello, 

We are a Fashion consulting agency based in Los Angeles. We Help young Fashion designers like you to create and launch their Clothing Line.  We can help you to build the best  Professional Network that you need for your project ! We can anwser to all your question, contact us by Mail or by Skype !

media@jomsyfashion

@Jomsyfashion I Jomsyfashion.com

Hi, i suggest you to go with https://www.alanic.com/ . This is the online manufacturers and suppliers company from where you will get for both mens and womens all a new stunning range of fitness and regular clothes at cheap prices. 

Take a look:

I found a reliable manufacturers of dresses and other women's clothes. I ordered 2 dozens of women's clothes and it's easy to communicate with Bella+Canvas.

Hello Ashley,

May you consider as an option for your manufacturing needs. Purnima Exports is New Delhi, India Based Garment Export House offering manufacturing services for Small Quantities. May you look up at our site and if you require more info we will be happy to share the same.

Regards,

Purnima

Attachments:

Hi Ashly:

We are vendor of the Everlane,we can do small runs.

Feel free to contact us: kevin@janefashion.com

Thanks.

You can visit:http://stylesntips.com/ . This is a shopping broker. You can buy cheap and quality clothing, jewelery designs, shoes and handbags here.

The most competent wholesale fashion clothing manufacturers only rule this highly competitive market. They offer high quality material and stitching coupled with stunning designs and color combinations. Varieties of color and size options are also offered. If you are looking for wholesale fashion clothing, contact them and be relaxed to get the delivery within a tight deadline.

Email ID: webmaster@alanicglobal.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.