Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello all,

I am a new member here and I am looking for some assistance. I am currently starting a fashion based business. Even though I do not have much experience in the fashion industry, I believe I have enough experience running a business to make my idea for this company work. What I am looking for is a manufacture that can produce large quantities as well as small. Of course I want to provide my customers with quality clothing at fare prices. I am willing to speak with anyone, anywhere in the world. Location will not be an issue just as long as you can provide the quality and price. I will also welcome any recommendations from members with their personal experience with companies. As stated before, I am new to the fashion world but I have tons of managerial experience and a great Idea for a fashion based business. Any and all help, to include mentors, will be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time and any support. Have a great one.

Rayseen

Views: 637

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I would like to introduce my company, JJ pattern Inc. JJ pattern is a sample&production apparel factory which performs one-stop full-operation service from pattern making and sample development to production(1-500pcs is possible!). We also have a new CAD machine that can offer grading and marking service, so it will be much easier for you to start your business. We have worked with The Row, TSE, Elizabath & James, Erin Fetherston, Yigal Azrouel, Richard Choi, DVF, Helmut Lung, Betsey Johnson, etc. for many collections. Our service will guarantee couture level of quality with more than 25years of experience. If you are still looking for the right complany please contact us :)

jjpatternnyc@gmail.com

Best regards

Kim

Sorry that was a wrong email address.

please contact us to : myjjpatternnyc@gmail.com* Thanks :)

Hi Rayseen Brown,

I,m Currently work on Garments Sector as a agent.I have some experience on here.If you like to work with me or any kind of help about how to manufacture a products you can mail me(saliltex@yahoo.com).I think I can help you about good sourcing or manufacturing products.I'm Waiting for your mail.Thanks.

Hi Rayseen,

I am Tuyet from Hanoi, Vietnam. I am running a small garment manufacturer in Hanoi. I have been working in fashion for more than 5 years. I am experienced in making things in natural fabrics, especially silk. We are making beautiful clothes with reasonable price. If you are interested in working with me, email me to tuyetsulaclothing@gmai.com please for furthr discussion. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Tuyet

Hi- 
Plz find details about my company below:

my weblink :
http://www.indiamart.com/leelabydharamnoida/

Plz find details about my company and kind of products attached which we design and manufacture, Leela By Dharam is a design house which especialize in hi-fashion womens wear & custome clothing.
We provide well researched range to our prestigious buyers.

Hi-Fashion & casual
Contact: vird_k0005@yahoo.com ; leelabydharam@gmail.com Mob:+919878916152

Apart from men's wear;

We are offering enchanting range of ladies embroidered garments like:
- Embroidered Tops
- Embroidered Dresses
- Embroidered Kaftans
- Embroidered And Printed Skirts
- Embroidered Bridal...
Ladies Fashion Garments
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:
- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Ladies Casual Dresses
- Ladies Digital Print Garments
- Ladies Hand Painted Garments
- Ladies...
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:
- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Evening Dresses
- Swaroskivi Garments (Crystal Work)
- Casual Dresses
- Digital Print...
* Features: Highly durable and reliable, stylish and attractive, available in various sizes, colors and patterns, elegant in designs, ensures color fastness and tear strength, trendy cuts, comfortable, cost effective.
* Various kinds of embroidery that include: Chikankari, zardosi, kantha work, sequin work etc.
* Customization: Deliver customized garments.
* Packaging: Durable and safe packaging as per the requirements of the clients.
* Delivery: As per terms & condition.
* Incepted in the year: 1978.
* Clients: Spread all across the globe.
Awaiting your kind response

Regards,
Dharamvir kumar
Proprietor
For Leela By Dharam
+919878916152

Hi

This is Sky from MG-Company.We have over 10 years experience on garment manufacturing and export in China.

main products are :

apparel:

sweaters(women, men, kids, scarves, caps, gloves): from 1.5-14gg in hand-crochet or machine knit

woven and knit wear:satin/silk/chiffon dresses, skirts, shirts, T-Shirt, Top, vest, blouses,jacket,pants etc.....

fabric & garment accessories: we search and export all kinds of fabric and garment accessories according to your requirment.

monthly output : about 100, 000-150,000pcs

factories:our sweater factories located in Shan Tou, cut and sewn factories in Guang Zhou, Nan Chang.

export market: USA, Denmark, Australia, Korea.....

We are looking forward to take this chance to know more each other .

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Best Regards,

Sky

MG-Company.,Ltd(MG TEXTILE)

email:  skyxu@mg-co.com

Hi Rayseen Brown

I am Ricky So, from Duet Ltd., Hong Kong. We are the garment trading company with own factory located in Southeast, China. We specialize in one-stop solution service for customers who are seeking assistance in the garment manufacturing. We have over 20-year experience in the garment manufacturing with expertise of women's, men's and children's casual wear without limitation on woven or knitted sectors. If you'd like to know more about us, please feel free to review our company site via www.duet.hk, or contact me on rickyso@duet.hk if you have any queries about.

Thank you for your kind attention. We hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Ricky So

Duet Ltd.

T: (852) 2807 1028

F: (852) 2807 1033

E: info@duet.hk

Hi Rayseen!

I would like to invite you to join on linked in to Fashion Metrics  group, here you can post and for sure one of the members of the group will be helpful in order to help you find the supplier you need. Also if you are starting a fashion company I really recommend you to use this tool: http://fashionbi.com/. It can help you too:

• take advantage of customized market analysis
  • spot business opportunities in the global market
  • learn from the strategies of successful brands
  • discover the best ways to gain visibility online

I'm at your disposal for any futher information!

Marivi Avalos

Fashion Brand Analyst 

m.monarrez@advboucle.com

Hi! 

We are located in Fashion District LOS ANGELES.

At JOMSY INC., we help young designers and we will work with your budget. Along with making patterns, samples, and production, we coach you along the way from A-Z.

For reference, a client of ours (Edita Collection) that we are currently working with was just in LA Fashion Week last month (March 2012). Please feel free to ask us any questions you have, and we will be more than happy to schedule a Skype conference with you at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you! 

You may contact me at Consulting@Jomsy.com

For more information about JOMSY INC.

Please check us out on www.jomsy.com,

Follow us on Twitter @JomsyConsulting

Add and Like us on Facebook.com/JomsyConsulting and Facebook.com/SylvieDeGil

Skype Name: SylvieDeGil

Sincerely,

Sylvie

Need clothing Suppliers? Need quotes of your clothing? Or quality control?

With more than 3000 factories in every category of this industry, i am sure you will find what you want at a bottom price directly from the factories.

Need professional quality inspection, factory audit services?
Concentrated only on apparel and textile industry, our inspection services are worth your trust.

Contact me at liz7186@gmail.com, skype liz7186 if you need any information.
Thanks.

Hey you can contact Rex Fashions for Your Needs... please go here for more information's visit : http://www.facebook.com/rexfashions

Dear ray seen,

we are one of the leading garments manufacturer and exporters in India (tirupur), we are manufacturing all types of knitted  and woven garments and exports to  foreign countries  , we work on famous brand like hello kitty , IGAM , Walmart ,we have own dying embroidery printing factories . so we can delivery the goods in short periods, we can do small quantity orders   from 50 pcs to 100000 pcs. we have separte section small quantity and volume orders.for more information visit our site www.shineknitweaar.com

Awaiting for your reply

thanks

jp

shineknitweaar

email : jp@shineknitweaar.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.