Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi :

I am looking to form a team of - each contributing it's expertise in the following

1.Children's fashion sketches/design

2.Setting up a Manufacturing outlet

3. Marketing

Ie: Social Media, Public Relations, Print media, brand awareness,

4. E- commerce 

5. Business plan ideas to attract investors.

If you like children's fashion and have a passion to start a business from  the ground up. I need you on my team!!!

I am starting to build this business from scratch and need to form a good team. This business will launch in the Caribbean.

email: hibiscus.mgnt@gmail.com

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can suggeated you for a Clothing Manufacturer for supply you children cloth.just fill up the enquiry form or many contact form and put your requirement and company will send you a price list.

Oasissublimation

Asgsports

Thank you Alan.  I appreciate your assistance 

Don't worry, there are multiple Children's clothing manufacturers USA. They offer their services at wholesale rates. If you have already designed the logo of your organization, all you need is to upload the blueprint at their website, they will deliver you the bulk of clothes with the symbol printed or embroidered on them.

have also come up with a wide range of colors at their web stores. So just go through them and take your pick.

Mail us:

webmaster@alanic.com

Thank you Mike.  I am grateful for any advise and direction. I really am keen to get this venture started ... this has been my dream.

you will succeed)

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement .... it means alot to me. I have had this dream for years but never really knew how or when to take the first step .

I realized there isn't really a wrong or right time so i have decided to start now.

Hi Ray.... This Stacy just checking in on you. How is everything working out?  If you need help look me up on FB Stacy Anmarie ... I have a good selection of people in the industry that may want to collaborate with you. I can run your openings and go from there ..if that would help and my Twitter is connected. Have a blessed night! :-)

http://www.stacyanmariemightyartist.com/

Stacy Anmarie 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.