Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi there,

I am in the early stages of starting an e-shop specifically for the shorter ladies, (up to 5''3). Being a short woman myself I know that there are limited supplies of consumer garments for the shorter woman. Some websites and shops have a selection of petite clothing but it is usually very limited. My goal is to eventually provide a wide selection of petite clothing that is of a high quality and up to date with fashion trends. To start off with I need to find a wholesaler(s) or manufacturer(s) who product petite clothing so that I can market and sell on my own website.

As stated, I am in the early stages so am just in the middle of building my website, but need to find relevant products for my business. To start off with I do not want to have to buy in large bulk, this will come with time, I need to find a supplier who will allow me to buy in smaller bulk or single unit quantities.

Products I am interested in stocking are trousers, maxi/midi skirts and dresses, longer blouses and tops that can sometimes make shorter ladies look stumpy. (myself being one of those!) Longer jackets and coats that would normally reach the knee but on us they come just too long!

Please, any advice or help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

C x

Views: 2106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

If you are looking for all variety of girls colthing, please mail us at: webmaster@alanicclothing.com
Thanks & Regards

Hi Aidan,

Do you not provide products in petite sizes?

Thanks,

You can buy Petite clothing from China online. Yoybuy.com which is the best Taobao agent in China can supply you Petite clothing at a lower price.

Hi Linda,

Do your products have measurements in 'length' ? What is your minimum order?

thanks

C

Hi ,

We are a garment maufacturer in Hanoi, Vietnam. We offer a garment production manufacturing service for not only bulk order but also good offer for small runs and start-up Apparel business.
Advantages in garment production from Vietnam:
- Experienced clothing manufacturer accept small orders
- Incredible minimum order quantity
- On time delivery
- Competitive price
- Strict quality control
- Can produce according to drawings or samples

- Flexibility, you can be as involved as you want to be, tweaking garments along the process.

We deal in sampling, sourcing and manufacturing of men's and women's wear.
Our product range include western wear (blouses,tops, dresses, gowns, skirts; shirts, t-shirts, pants, jackets, bras, lingerie)

Email us what style clothes do you wanna to do?
We will develop your styles and you will be satisfied to get your own clothing line.

To enable us to accurately gauge time and cost, a sample must always be created prior to the production run. We will follow and coordinate every step of the operation and keep you updated. We quality control the garments from the beginning to finish.

Appreciate your time and consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Tran Chinh
Add: No.71 Vietnam Academy of Agriculture and Sciences living-quarter, Vinh Quynh village, Thanh Tri district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84-983253618/ +84-914556347
E-mail: tranvufam@gmail.com

Thanks Tran. I do not have drawings, I would like to order pre-made garments.

Do you have a website?

Thanks

C

Hi Cass,

We don't have website.

Would you please contact us by e-mail tranvufam@gmail.com?

Then I'll send you list of garment products we have manufactured.

Regards,

Tran Chinh

E-mail: tranvufam@gmail.com

Hello, I think you should start looking for some good clothes store for girls  like "Sagarments" from where you can order your dresses  for your store.

https://wrapsew.com - Global fashion sourcing marketplace connecting buyers who are looking for one of a kind apparel creations with professional and passionate apparel makers..

I have visited your post. As per your requirements I'll recommend you Oasis Promotional, a leading manufacturer, supplier and wholesale distributor in UK, USA, Canada, Australia and so more on. They are private label and drop shopping company also. Special offer is going on every wholesale deals. They can work on any sizes. For your bulk order just fill up the many contact or enquiry form or write them a mail. Admin will assist you shortly.

EMAIL : kreative@oasispromotional.com

WEB : http://www.oasispromotional.com/product-category/tops/

Hi,

I have seen your post. As per your requirements I'll recommend to you visit Alanic.com . Alanic is a leading clothing manufacturer, supplier and Wholesale Distributor in UK, USA, Canada, Australia and so more on. If you have any quires, you can E.mail us :- webmaster@alanic.com

Plz visit www.ifslbd.com for more details about us and Advice your requirement.

E-mail:rashed.gmt@gmail.com

Thanks
Rashed

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.