Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Looking for top quality ladies clothing manufacturers in Asia that have in-house pattern-cutters and a full turnkey solution!

Hello all

I am looking for a ladies clothing manufacturer in Asia that can provide the following:

1) a turnkey solution to manufacturing my designs including in-house designers and pattern-cutters - I am basically looking for a full A to Z service from the design process all the way through to final production.

2) excellent sources for very good quality fabrics at wholesale prices

3) ability to deal with low quantities at the beginning due to my brand being a start up but with a view to increasing this substantially within 8-12 months 

4) ability to work VERY WELL over skype once initial meetings have taken place and to have a strong ability to provide constructive suggestions on the design element of the garment (i.e. I need a great eye for what works and what doesn't) - I don;t want someone who will just execute produce without thought.

5) ability to provide swatches and tech packs etc etc 

Please get in touch on rashakudsi@gmail.com if you think you fit the bill with full contact details and some examples of your work. 

Thank you!

Views: 883

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I was once searching for an apparel manufacturer too until I found this amazing site that connects you to the right manufacturer based on the requirements you give, I started with a volume of 50 pcs per style and they found me a good manufacturer whom I still use till date, the service didnt cost me anything and the samples were free, the webpage is www.fashionmanufacturerfinder.com Hope this helps

We  would like to introduce ourselves as  women's wear manufacturer in Mumbai ( india). We deal in designing, sampling, sourcing and manufacturing of women's wear in Cotton,Linen, silk, chiffon, georgette, satin , velvet etc.. Our product range include
 western wear ( women's blouses,tops, dresses, gowns,skirts etc)
 Traditional Indian wear ( anarkali, wedding lehenga's, indo western attire,Kurtis)
 We ensure high quality standards and timely delivery in all the products that are manufactured in our premises. We undertake all kinds of jobwork for women's wear and the minimum order qty is decided upon the receipt and review of the styles and fabric requirement submitted by the buyer.
This is the link to some of the work that we have done in the past.
 https://www.facebook.com/Runway91  (https://www.facebook.com/Runway91)
 ( you can see few of our western wear/ indian wear productions here) (https://www.facebook.com/Runway91)
 If you want us to manufacture for your label/ brand we'll be happy to do so. As for the fabrics, based on your details, we an source the fabrics for you. Alternatively, if you want to provide us with the fabrics yourself, it would be fine with us.
 A detailed sketch or image of the product line that you want to produce will be required for us to give any kind of quotes or MOQ.  Also, if you want us to source the fabrics for your line , we would need fabric details as well to include it in our costing.
 We would be glad to be of assistance to you and develop a long term business relationship.
 Please feel free to mail back in case of any other doubts 
Good luck with your clothes line !!!

Runway 91

runway91.contact@gmail.com

Hi Rasha,,

Brightex International - OEM Fashions (Small Quantity with High Quality)

Specializing in the small run production of ladies' fashion in small quantity with high quality and good service, Brightex International Co. Ltd. has been established in Honh Kong since 2000 and its well-equipped factory is located in Zhongshan. In its early days. Brightex was mainly focused on processing clothing orders from companies, but in 2007, in response to the needs of the market, Brightex started helping some major brands with product design and production in small quantity with high quality. Our clothing is well-know for contemporary styles, delicate design, fine craftsmanship and overall high quality.

Our product lines are focused mainly on knitwear and denim products. We employ a very diligent process to ensure the quality of our selected fabrics and accessories in order to increase their popularity in the market. With the great efforts of our knowledgeable team, we endeavor to help our clients achieve success in the marketplace and in establishing a mutually beneficial business relationship.

For more details, please refer to : http://www.brightex.weebly.com

We are a Small Quantity Clothing Manufacturer (from 10 pieces/style) / Apparel Manufacturer
I'm a Fashion Designer from Vietnam and i just started my Fashion Line since Nov 2013, I've been living in Shanghai for 2 years because of my family. Recently I just hired some workers to produce my products, and they still have spared time to produce more, so i would like to offer this service to all the Designers out there who want to start up your own business. Because I understand exactly what you've been through. I live in China and i've been searching for many months for a Small Quantity Clothing Manufacturer, but after all i had to give up, it's just impossible, that's why i have to produce by my own

As a Designer and have my own Fashion Line, quality is the most important thing for me. And I've been living 4 years in Switzerland, so i understand exactly how the European or Western Quality Control are. 

I offer full package of services for you as: sourcing fabric, design pattern, grade size, private label, name tag, shipping… We are willing to do Samples for you to test the Quality and Fitting. We accept very Small Quantity, as 10 pieces/style/size  to 200 pieces/style 

I will treat your products as carefully as mine, because i know how much you care about the quality. You can send me your designs, pictures of fabrics, i will go to choose the best fabrics as you wish, or you can send the fabric to me, but to be honest it will cost more for you, and we can find almost all type of fabrics in China. 

I provide a very high standard stitching details, similar to High-end Brands .  I will send you the details pictures of the clothes i'm having now, so you can have the idea about it. We can produce anything : women clothes, men, children's... 

The price is around 5-10usd/piece, depend on the fabric, the quantity, the difficutties of each designs. For sure my price are a bit higher than the big factory's prices, because they buy the big quantity of fabric, and they pay very cheap labors in the small town, they have massive machines to save a lot of times and works... 

I have some contacts with the cheapest shipping companies, it can be 5-10usd/kg from China to any country, depand on the quantity, as you know because China is the biggest exporting country, so we can find a very cheap shipping cost from here

After all, I'm a very sincere person, i'm hoping to have a long-term business, so i wouldn't want to cheat you or produce some bad products for you from the first time. Besides, I'm looking for good contacts and business partners to expand my Fashion Line worldwide. 

Hope to have a good business with you
Please contact me at: myanviet@gmail.com

Myan Viet

OemFashions (Brightex International) is specializing in the small run production of ladies' fashion in small quantity with high quality and good service...We treasure every opportunity to meet with you, our valued customer. In July 2014, we will be exhibiting at the HKDTC Hong Kong Fashion Week for Spring  / Summer. We cordially invite you to visit our booth (1C-F17).

For details, please visit:

http://www.oemfashions.com/upcoming-event.html

We can produce small & large volume of any garment order, also we can give you one stop service in all steps A to Z solutions.

Hello,

Nice to meet with you, we are pleased to introduce ourselves as modern apparel merchandise sourcing house and exporter named “Excellence Sourcing International”. We are merchandising all kinds of apparel and clothing mainly woven, knit and sweaters for men’s, boy’s, women’s, girl’s, children’s, top- bottom products, socks, caps different types of jute products, boutiques, hand crafts, shopping bags, gift cards also we can provide design development, pattern development, quality, inspection, total sourcing & Supply chain management support with full set-up located in Dhaka, Bangladesh (the 2nd largest textile & apparel garment exporter country in the world), We are producing most of the brands & supplier garments of the world.

Our wide contacts can provide a very extensive range of sources in various categories of garments & other products in this sector. Our management team consists of a number of dynamic professionals with more than 20 years of practical experience to execute large & small export order. We offer competitive best price, high quality and maintain timely shipment. We would be highly obliged if you kindly give us a chance to work for you and send us the enquiry along with measurement sketches, trim specifications, print, embroidery & other details to participate design development & sampling immediately. We can produce small & large volume of orders; also we can give you one stop service in all steps A to Z solutions. Especially we want to give total support for new designers, boutique, online sales service provider, retail business, chain shops & enterprises to expend business in wide range & earn more profit. Together we can make long run win win business with all satisfaction.

We look forward to welcome your early positive response & wish every success to your famous brand.

Thanking you with best regards,

Rashed,
CEO

Excellence Sourcing International,
Yousuf Plaza 1st floor, A- 7 Malancha,
Savar, Dhaka-1347
Bangladesh.
Tel : +88-0167-5802623, +88-01912-251800 (7 Days & 24 Hours Service)
E-mail : excellence.sourcing.int@gmail.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.