Hello all

I am looking for a ladies clothing manufacturer in Asia that can provide the following:

1) a turnkey solution to manufacturing my designs including in-house designers and pattern-cutters - I am basically looking for a full A to Z service from the design process all the way through to final production.

2) excellent sources for very good quality fabrics at wholesale prices

3) ability to deal with low quantities at the beginning due to my brand being a start up but with a view to increasing this substantially within 8-12 months 

4) ability to work VERY WELL over skype once initial meetings have taken place and to have a strong ability to provide constructive suggestions on the design element of the garment (i.e. I need a great eye for what works and what doesn't) - I don;t want someone who will just execute produce without thought.

5) ability to provide swatches and tech packs etc etc 

Please get in touch on rashakudsi@gmail.com if you think you fit the bill with full contact details and some examples of your work. 

Thank you!

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.