Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi, I am looking for a textile manufacturer. I have design in mind and look to have sample made and if satisfied, proceed with order. Please contact me asap.

Thanks!

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what kind of fabric do you want? pls PM me and send detail, tks.
Hi, I'm manifakturer of knitted garments and textiles from Bulgaria.Desired kontakt whit a designer whose models produce contakt me  geliaskova@abv.bg

hi

we are manufacturer & exportrer of readymade garments in all sagments ladie's / kid's & men's & also doing fashion accessoriess.

if u have any quary pls mail me with complete detail at ravi@rgsinternational.co.in

also u can see my work on my page...

thanks

We are a US based supplier representing apparel/ textile manufacturing plants worldwide and can produce medium to large orders of any garment type. I can provide samples before final order is placed and guarantee top quality products. The plants I represent are very large and produce garments for companies like Wal-mart, Target, Sears and many independent boutiques as well. I am US based (Midwest) and prefer to meet face-to-face with potential customers prior to final order.

Hi, we are a NY Apparel Sourcing company helping small and medium sized firms source apparel from abroad.  The clients we  serve prefer a simplified,and cost effective sourcing solution that permits us to be fully accountable at all stages of the process.  Our relationship and our global reach in China and Peru gives us complete and direct access to textile essentials to further cut costs and offer orders of low quantity.  
If you have any questions please feel free to reach me at my cell.  Thanks.
Janeth Solorzano

Royal Pioneers Solution

917-293-1523(main)

973-641-7961 (cell)

janeth@royalpioneers.com

hi Yasmin:
we are a midium sized garment manufacturer in china. we can work from sketch to ready shipment, as well as the fabric/accessories development. small quantity is acceptable.
we have long relationship with some high-classed brand, think our quality can meet your requirement.
welcome to our company have a look.
just feel free to send email to cindy@perfashion.cn

HI Yasmin,

I believe we are the right company that can help you with the services that you need.

We are an international textile, clothing, accessories, manufacturing supply chain which has decades worth of experience in custom production of brands around the world specifically for men's apparel. Feel free to visit our site: http://www.highcappin.com/ for more informations. For inquiries, please contact us:

Phone: +86 0755 26600853
Email: info@highcappin.com

We are looking forward to your positive response.

Thank you.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.