Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Looking for reliable suppliers/manufacturers for a new clothing range for young girl dressess

Hi. My name is Raman and I live in UK. I am starting a new business selling girls dresses and am currently looking for a manufacturer/supplier to supply me with low quantity dresses for young girls aged if 2-10 years of age (5-10 per design). I am looking for suppliers to work with me on custom made dresses (we have some designs in mind) and also if possible to supply me with existing designs you may have. (so ready made dresses). I am looking for flower girl dresses, party dresses, day wear (possibly chiffon and cotton) and tutu skirts. I am looking for high quality fabrics.  I am looking for a reliable supplier/manufacturer. If you feel you can provide the above service please respond to this post with contact details and I will contact you directly.

Views: 3399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oasis Kids Clothing is the perfect destination for incredible kids’ dresses online. Their widest and finest fancy assortments has something for every junior star, today becoming one the leading kids clothes manufacturers. Performing with excellence they are among the best wholesale kids clothing manufacturers. From girl’ dresses designed in flowing cuts to cool casual numbers, from formal attires to occasional gaudy accents, get anything that caters to your kids’ and your taste.

http://www.oasiskidsclothing.com/

Mail- webmaster@oasiskidsclothing.com

I suggested you 2 wholesaler just visit the site and For your queries you can fill up the many contacts or enquiry form with your requirements. Authorities will get in touch with you at the earliest. Its free of cost.

sublimated clothingr

soccer custom clothing

Hello Raman and all the others.

I work with a company that is the perfect fit for you. TCT [Thomas Claudius Textile] is one of the leading suppliers in Tunisia because we have the perfect combo between quality and price! 

We can manufacture all the items you need, just let us know if you are still interested. This is our email: thomas_claudius.textile@tunet.tn
You can mention my name on the email: Tito Santos.

I hope you succeed on your business career!

Best regards

Hello,

JomsyFashion we work with young fashion designers or not which dream is launching their own clothing line. We will assist you in the process of creation and production in the heart of the Fashion District in L.A. Thanks to your sketches and your ideas we will established a plan depends on your objectives and budget.
Regarding that, we created the unique concept of « 7 steps to create your clothing line » from your ideas. It includes: technical designs, patterns, samples, sourcing, in-person or Skype fittings and duplicates, costing, grading, labels and production.
Find our e-book about this topic on Amazon
CAREFUL: We are not working with existing patterns, we create our own patterns.
Feel free to contact us if you need more information.

Please contact me at margaux@jomsyfashion.com

I will be most grateful to you if you could please let me know if you have any need for Manufactures like us.

We are London based company and we have our own Factory in Tunisia wholly own by us.

We can Supply   CM: Making Only

CMT: Making + Trimming

Fully Factor: Supplying Complete Garment with Fabric

Kind Regards

Mohammed Azam

Managing Director

BRAMBLE CLOTHING LTD.

12  Rigg Approch 

London E10 7QN UK

Email : info@brambleuk.com

Dear Raman,

We are a garment manufacturer in Hanoi, Vietnam.

We are experienced clothing manufacturer accept small orders, deal in sampling, sourcing and manufacturing of men's and women's wear and fashion.

Advantages in garment production from Vietnam:

- Experienced clothing manufacturer accept small orders

- On time delivery

- Competitive price

- Strict quality control 

- Can produce according to drawings or samples

Should you are interested. Please contact.

Chinh Tran/ tranvufam@gmail.com / +84914556347

With Wrapsew, buyers can crowdsource globally effortlessly. Simply post a project & within 24 hours have multiple makers competing for your business. Buyers can browse galleries in our marketplace & search makers by name, category, expertise & location. They can post “custom projects & ideas” to the site’s Project Board and as with marketplace items, Wrapsew’s verified makers will bid for their business. Buyers get everything they need all under one roof. Makers get outstanding performance based marketing.
https://wrapsew.com

https://wrapsew.com/

Hi Raman,
I own a sewing studio and a small sewing factory and would be happy to work with you and produce any dresses for you . Would be happy to discuss further design details and prices.We offer pattern making, grading, cutting , embroidering and sewing services.
I am located in Bulgaria and because we are in the EU, we work very successfully with our regular UK clients remotely, no customs or import , just shipping costs and it takes only 4-6 business days to reach UK.

I have the experience and the industrial machines needed for producing women, men and kids wear including overlockers and coverstitch machines for jersey and /or knitted fabrics.

Best regards 
Eva
P.S. if you send me an email to: evelinaradeva@gmail.com and share the design you need to be made,I could send you photos of items similar to what you are looking for ,we've produced lately, if you like.

Attachments:

If you are looking for clothing manufacturing companies in UK then I suggest you to buy cloth at Oasis Bottoms. I purchased lots of cloth from this site for my Store Just fill up the Inquiry from to get a price list for free. On-line and book order at http://www.oasisbottoms.com/

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.