Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Looking for reliable suppliers/manufacturers for a new clothing range for young girl dressess

Hi. My name is Raman and I live in UK. I am starting a new business selling girls dresses and am currently looking for a manufacturer/supplier to supply me with low quantity dresses for young girls aged if 2-10 years of age (5-10 per design). I am looking for suppliers to work with me on custom made dresses (we have some designs in mind) and also if possible to supply me with existing designs you may have. (so ready made dresses). I am looking for flower girl dresses, party dresses, day wear (possibly chiffon and cotton) and tutu skirts. I am looking for high quality fabrics.  I am looking for a reliable supplier/manufacturer. If you feel you can provide the above service please respond to this post with contact details and I will contact you directly.

Views: 3374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

JINHAO Fashion Limited is a garment manufacturing factory located in Guangzhou city, China with many years of garment making experience. We mainly specialize in ladies top, dress, shirts, outer, pants and etc in woven or C&S fabric. We have been working with fast fashion brands , providing fast delivery,competitive price and good quality. Most of our goods are exported to Australian(Fast Fashion Brands: Valleygirl, Temt), European and USA market.

We welcome customers from all over the world to work together so that we can provide our best service to all of you and make you satisfied.

If any inquiry, pls don't hestate to contact us - helenlin903@163.com

Good day!

Hi Raman, we are the supplier of dresses from China. we are the factory. Pls kindly contact me at helenlin903@163.com for further product information. Thanks.

than you so much , this question is very important for me . this is very fast manufacturers for online  shopping site . its name is www.efello.ca

Hello Raman!

We are high quality small MOQ women/kids clothing manufacturer in Ukraine. For kids we now make school uniforms (dresses, shirst, skirts, pants), but other designs is not a problem too. Our partners also specialize on making kids overcoats from 0 to 10 yrs, they have well established overcoat manufacturing, so we order small lots from them at good prices. I could also provide quality knitwear, which I order at UA factories. It is just a matter of what you want vs price, I guess. 

My name is Yuliya, you can discuss all questions with me, I used to work in fashion industry as marketing director of Tommy Hilfiger, Diesel, Gant, GStar and other brands, started own business about one year ago. 

Who we are: "3bulavki", a quality womenswear clothing manufacturer located in Kiev, Ukraine. We specialize in designer samples production (including patterns & technology) and small run production (from 5 to 100 pcs) of complex ladies' fashion (dresses, blouses, pants, jackets, coats). We can provide different quality levels from medium (mass market) to high (designer first lines). In domestic market we  supply  Ukrainian fashion designers, have own women tailoring shop oriented to VIP clients (see our website www.3bulavki.com.ua) , as well as mass market  - children school uniforms, HoReCa uniforms. In our team we have a designer, pattern makers, sewers. 

We provide the following service:

small collection development

pattern making, grading

fabric purchase   

-          cutting/sewing

shipshipping

I can provide recomendations from our customers (ukrainian designers). If you are interested please contact me at 3bulavki@mail.ru

Sincerely,

Yuliya

Warm & Peaceful Greetings, I have read your message on FashionIndustryNetwork pertaining your inquiry in outsourcing quality and reasonable clothes. We would like to have this opportunity to assist and serve in answering your apprehensions in having a fashion boutique either a novice or veteran . We are giving our 100 percent effort and confidence to make your business successful by outstanding customer service and sales professional assistance. Below is our Company Profile.
We are a Filipino- Thai  run company based out of the Philippines started by people who love fashion as much as sandy beaches and warm weather. We work with boutiques and e commerce sites worldwide to secure the best of the best in wholesale clothing to suit their needs.

1 The ability to build custom clothing lines based on your Pinterest profiles or original sketches for ladies, guys and children from gowns, children's wear and men's suit and T shirt
2 Made to order hang tags and clothing labels for garments

Most important: we are always up for a challenge. We love to work with boutiques that have new and unique ideas for their expansion so if you need something in particular like organic linens, wholesale high quality silk fabric, vintage buttons, bamboo cutlery..... we will reach for the stars to achieve to make your stock dreams a reality!
Why don't you give us a shot so we can go above and beyond your expectations?

We are in the process of re-creating our website, in the mean time you can look at our portfolio at either of the following links:
www.mitchdesunia.com.ph

Please let us know if you have any difficulty opening the links, we would be glad to assist. Best wishes to you, we look forward to hearing more about your vision and working together to create it! You can email me at johansunsetpoetclothing@gmail.com

Hi, Raman

My name is Alice working in apparel area almost 10 years in China, i can help you solve all these problem, help you finding the suitable suppliers for your dressers, even small quantity per designs. pls contact me via: alice.abu@gmail.com, skype: alice.abu.

Hoping to hear you soon.

Best regards

Alice

I bought some corsets from this site at 2010, I think it is pretty cheap and cool,
I also heared that spicylingerie and dear-lover wholesales from this site,
worth a look..link: http://www.fashion-goddess.com

Hi Raman,

I am working in Vietnam and I have contacts that might be able to help you, my email address is carolinemoses121@gmail.com 

Drop me a line there and I will introduce you to my friend she is an Agent who has her own factories who have previously produced childrens dresses.

Hi Raman,

I am representing MITCH DESUNIA HAUTE COUTURE which is managed by great fashion designers and based in Philippines and Thailand. We are currently doing projects from UK one of the start up business but a high end dresses. Here is our web site which is now upgrading. You may visit us www.mitchdesunia.com.ph  or you can add me on viber at +639205057097

pls confirm my friend request so that we could share information inbox.

Bill

Hi,

We are a womens wear manufacturer based out of delhi .We provide complete service from sampling,sourcing,  pattern making to production.
With regards to materials, we work with all kinds of fabrics like silk, velvet, leather, georgettes, chiffon etc. we also specialize in hand embroidery and beading . Being a mid segment manufacturer , our monthly capacity is about 2000 pcs/ month. working on our orders are a set of skilled labor who specialize in doing pattern drafting and high quality tailoring reflected in our products as you can see in our buyer links listed below .

With regards to costs, we can work that out on the basis of design, fabric choice and quantities .

You can check out some of our work in some of our client websites 

You can contact us directly at runway91.contact@gmail.com

Regards

Aditi 

For women's fashion clothing manufacturer & wholesaler, please contact Alanic Global. Alanic Global is one of the leading brand of ladies clothing wholesaler & manufacturer in USA, UK, Canada & Australia. It provides the best quality of clothes at affordable rate.

Any one can customize the clothes with custom clothing service. Private label clothing also can help to promote own brand name.

Send email directly or fill the inquiry/many contact form (it's free)

Mail ID: webmaster@alanicglobal.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.