Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I have designs and searching for small production team to produce patterns and designs.

I am based in Dubai, but am open to any location if the standard of work is immaculate.

Views: 432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, 

We have a small manufacturing unit in noida India. We can developing from sketches, specialized in good quality embellished and non embellished garments/accessories recently started for exports. We basically work on small quantities interested in working with you, let us know if you find suitable, email us at nautiyalaccessoriesindia@gmail.com

Warm regards

Himali

Hello Amoora,

We are a producer from Bosnia with low minimum order quantity and competitive prices. We can offer you a full service production from pattering,grading to a final production. If you are interested send us your inquire at: minjasmitran@hotmail.com

regards

Hi Amoora ,

We are a group of fashion designers having our own brands and manufacturing and exporting designs of designers and brands across the world ! please send us your requirement or your email address on my email address : utsav.gupta2905@gmail.com and i will be glad to send you the pictures of the past work that we did to give you an idea of the work we do !

Thanks

Utsav Gupta
Design Head
Amattra Exports

Hi Amoora,

We have a team speciallized in small run production and help designers to build thier lines,including patterns and labels, quick turn around and good quality,kindly drop me e email if you need.

Best regards,

Kevin

kevin@janefashion.com   www.janefashion.com

Hi

would like to introduce ourselves as high fashion women's wear manufacturer in Mumbai ( india)
We deal in designing, sampling, sourcing and manufacturing of women's wear in Cotton,Linen, silk, chiffon, ggt, satin , velvet etc.. Our product range include 

western wear ( women's blouses,tops, dresses, gowns,skirts etc)

Traditional Indian wear ( anarkali, wedding lehenga's, indo western attire,Kurtis) 
Our client list include buyers/ labels/ designers from Singapore, Australia, USA and India.

We ensure high quality standards and timely delivery in all the products that are manufactured in our premises. We undertake all kinds of jobwork for womens wear and the minimum order qty is decided upon the receipt and review of the styles and fabric requirement submitted by the buyer.
This is the link to some of the work that we have done in the past.

https://www.facebook.com/Runway91 

( you can see few of our western wear/ indian wear productions here)

If you want us to manufacture for your label/ brand we'll be happy to do so. As for the fabrics, based on your details, we an source the fabrics for you. Alternatively, if you want to provide us with the fabrics yourself, it would be fine with us.

A detailed sketch or image of the product line that you want to produce will be required for us to give any kind of quotes or MOQ.  Also, if you want us to source the fabrics for your line , we would need fabric details as well to include it in our costing.

We would be gald to be of asistance to you and develop a long term business relationship.

Please feel free to mail back in case of any other doubts at
runway91.contact@gmail.com

Good luck with your clothes line !!!

regards

Runway 91 team

Hi all, we are a small run order manufacturer located in guangzhou,China which is targeted at small order quantities in fashion designs at Middle to HIGH END men's & ladies clothing. We have our own design team and customer's own designs are welcomed as well. We can work as your request. If you have any inquiry, pls kindly contact me and visit our website www.lavida-clothing.com to have an idea of our goods and mail me at helenlin@lavida-clothing.com.
Thanks.
Helen

Hello Amoora,

I have just came across your advertisement and feel confident that we are what you have been searching for. My name is Tuyet - the owner a small-run garment manufacturer in Hanoi, Vietnam. My company specializes in children and women's clothing, however, we also work with menswear if there is a demand. We work with all ranges of quantities, therefore, it is very suitable for you to start with small quantities. Basically we offer customers 4 types of services: pattern making, sampling, grading and manufacturing and others such as fabrics source, delivery. Quantity control is on top of our priority so we believe that each item produced is the finest. With 6-year experience working in fashion, we feel confident that our services will satisfy all your requirements with best prices, high quality and good time frame. In order to give you a clearer picture about my work, please have a look at these links:

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact me. Look forward to have opportunities to do business with you. Thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you very soon.

Email: tuyetclothing@gmail.com

Cell: ++84.912.445.227

Best regards,

Tuyet

We are a French-American company located in Los Angeles Fashion District. We can coordinate your collection from A to Z. Technical designs, Pattern, fitting, sample, grading, no minimum production.

Sylvie De Gil | Jomsy
Create your clothing line from A to Z.
L.A.'s Fashion District - Beverly Hills - Paris
www.jomsy.com

We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to Z.

We also have an own factory for small quantity. We are currently doing with some brands in USA and AUS.

Pls contact: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

Best regard! Harry

I was once searching for an apparel manufacturer too until I found this amazing site that connects you to the right manufacturer based on the requirements you give, I started with a volume of 50 pcs per style and they found me a good manufacturer using the demands I made, and I still use them till date, their extra service didnt cost me anything and the samples were free, the webpage is www.fashionmanufacturerfinder.com Hope this helps

Hi, we are a professional manufacturer of jeans. We wish we may help you. Our website: www.jeansvillage.net Please feel free to contact us. jeansvillage@hotmail.com  Skype: jeansvillage

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.