Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

We are a new contemporary streetwear clothing line looking for a manufacture who is able to do everything we require.

Looking for 100% cotton T-shirts with alterations including prints and slits which will be specified in private messages if interested in supplying.

Also looking for 100% cotton Pullover Hoodies which will also include Prints and various other alterations.

Depending on prices the order size will also vary, likely to be a small to medium starting order, which will hopefully build a relationship for us to produce high volumes.

Cheers

Views: 680

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

Looking for men t-shirts and hoodie manufacturer? I'll recommended you Oasis Promotional, a leading wholesale manufacturer, supplier and distributor. They provides varieties of T-Shirts and hoodie for men at an affordable price. Get to know more details fill up the many contact or enquiry form or mail them directly. Company will send you the price list soon.

EMAIL : kreative@oasispromotional.com
WEB : http://www.oasispromotional.com/product-category/t-shirts/

Hello upcoming fashion designers !

JomsyFashion we work with young fashion designers or not which dream is launching their own clothing line.  We will assist you in the process of creation and production in the heart of the Fashion District in L.A. Thanks to your sketches and your ideas we will established a plan depends on your objectives and budget.

Regarding that, we created the unique concept of «  7 steps to create your clothing line » from your ideas. It includes: technical designs, patterns, samples, sourcing, in-person or Skype fittings and duplicates, costing, grading, labels and production.

• Find our e-book about this topic on Amazon
  • CAREFUL: We are not working with existing patterns, we create our own patterns.

Feel free to contact us if you need more information.

Please contact me at margaux@jomsyfashion.com

See you !

I will be most grateful to you if you could please let me know if you have any need for Manufactures like us.

We are London based company and we have our own Factory in Tunisia wholly own by us.

We can Supply   CM: Making Only

CMT: Making + Trimming

Fully Factor: Supplying Complete Garment with Fabric

Kind Regards

Mohammed Azam

Managing Director

BRAMBLE CLOTHING LTD.

12  Rigg Approch 

London E10 7QN UK

Email : info@brambleuk.com

Dear Thomas

Nice to meet you .

We are looking for orders for manufacturing clothes ( Jackets almost) .

We are manufacturer of clothes with 2 factory .
Our address  office : Cau chua Village , Kieu ky Ward , Gia Lam District, Hanoi City, Vietnam.
We have been in the fashion industry for more than 5 years and luckily, I have been working with some USA Group and Korea Buyer on CM /CMPT/FOB .

So we believe that, with enough experience and enough ability to make your product. 

I specilze in Men and women's clothing so in a word, I understand how to process your garments from A to Z .

I could manufacture your products with high quality at a reasonable price.

If you are interested in doing business with me, please email me  Quan2tqn@gmail.com

If you have orders and give us to produce, we appreciate your spirit of cooperation.
You can refer to my company by short profile as below .
Hopefully I will have coo-peration soon with you .

Looking forward to hearing from you.

==================
Thanks & Best Regard
          NV Quan
 2TQN Thieu Nhat Co.,Ltd
(AD):Chu Xa-Kieu Ky-Gia Lam-Ha Noi-Viet Nam .
(MF1):+84.126.621.58.58

(MF2):+84.968.106.901
(WB): http://vn1010442555.fm.alibaba.com/

Dear Thomas

Nice to meet you .

We are looking for orders for manufacturing clothes ( Jackets almost) .

We are manufacturer of clothes with 2 factory .
Our address  office : Cau chua Village , Kieu ky Ward , Gia Lam District, Hanoi City, Vietnam.
We have been in the fashion industry for more than 5 years and luckily, I have been working with some USA Group and Korea Buyer on CM /CMPT/FOB .

So we believe that, with enough experience and enough ability to make your product. 

I specilze in Men and women's clothing so in a word, I understand how to process your garments from A to Z .

I could manufacture your products with high quality at a reasonable price.

If you are interested in doing business with me, please email me  Quan2tqn@gmail.com

If you have orders and give us to produce, we appreciate your spirit of cooperation.
You can refer to my company by short profile as below .
Hopefully I will have coo-peration soon with you .

Looking forward to hearing from you.

==================
Thanks & Best Regard
          NV Quan
 2TQN Thieu Nhat Co.,Ltd
(AD):Chu Xa-Kieu Ky-Gia Lam-Ha Noi-Viet Nam .
(MF1):+84.126.621.58.58

(MF2):+84.968.106.901
(WB): http://vn1010442555.fm.alibaba.com/

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.