Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello,

We are working on our own clothing line and we need a manufacturer that can provide us with clothing that we design. 
We are thinking about female and male basic wears. blouses, tops, dresses, jackets and maybe more.

Sincerly

Chinar & Argine

Views: 1210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Warm & Peaceful Greetings, I have read your message on FashionIndustryNetwork pertaining your inquiry in outsourcing quality and reasonable clothes. We would like to have this opportunity to assist and serve in answering your apprehensions in having a fashion boutique either a novice or veteran . We are giving our 100 percent effort and confidence to make your business successful by outstanding customer service and sales professional assistance. Below is our Company Profile.

We are a Canadian run company based out of Thailand started by people who love fashion as much as sandy beaches and warm weather. We work with boutiques and e commerce sites worldwide to secure the best of the best in wholesale clothing to suit their needs.

1) Dashing Men's New and Vintage Clothing

2) Sassy Women's New and Vintage Clothing

3) Smashing New and Vintage Accessories for Guys and Gals

4) The ability to build custom clothing lines based on your Pinterest profiles or original sketches

5) Made to order hang tags and clothing labels for garments

Most important: we are always up for a challenge.  We love to work with boutiques that have new and unique ideas for their expansion so if you need something in particular like organic linens, wholesale high quality silk fabric, vintage buttons, bamboo cutlery..... we will reach for the stars to achieve to make your stock dreams a reality!

Why don't you give us a shot so we can go above and beyond your expectations?

We are in the process of re-creating our website, in the mean time you can look at our portfolio at either of the following links:

https://www.facebook.com/SunsetPoetClothing

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/user/sunsetpoetclothes/library/?v...

Please let us know if you have any difficulty opening the links, we would be glad to assist. Best wishes to you, we look forward to hearing more about your vision and working together to create it!

Johan Batac
Sales And Marketing Manager ( Thailand)

Hi,
we are a female business confection brand (100% made in Europe) that also has its own small production. We do sometimes produce for other brands too depending of course on your models, amounts etc. You can see our products www.designedby.info
If it looks interesting to you send us more details.

How many models, amounts, time frame?

Happy to hear from you
Phil

Greetings from Sunset Poet Clothing! 

We are a Canadian run company based out of Thailand started by people who love fashion as much as sandy beaches and warm weather. We work with boutiques and e commerce sites worldwide to secure the best of the best in wholesale clothing to suit their needs. 

4) The ability to build custom clothing lines based on your Pinterest profiles or original sketches 

Most important: we are always up for a challenge. We love to work with boutiques that have new and unique ideas for their expansion so if you need something in particular like organic linens, wholesale high quality silk fabric, vintage buttons, bamboo cutlery..... we will reach for the stars to achieve to make your stock dreams a reality! 

You can look at our portfolio at any of the following links that suits your fancy:

Please let us know if you have any difficulty opening the links, we would be glad to assist. Best wishes to you, we look forward to hearing more about your vision and working together to create it! 

Sewingworks for the ultimate in clothing manufactuting!

Europe based fashion clothing production company for all

your clothing needs. Reasonable prices for pattern design,

grading, first sample sewing, small and large quantity.

We can make just one garment. Please vist our website

sewingworks.eu and make an inquiry. We always can a way

to work together.

Hi Chinar and Argine,

That is nice to know you here. I would like to introduce about myself.  I am Tuyet, from Hanoi, capital of Vietnam. I have been working in fashion for more than 5 years. I am now running a small garment manufacturer in Hanoi where we have been making a lot of beautiful clothes. We specialize in women and children’s clothing. We are experienced in working with natural fabrics, especially silk. We could do hand embroidery nicely. I am quite confident to say that we could provide you full service from making samples to mass production.  We would need you to give us sketches with your basic measurements. If you are interested in working with me, why don’t you email me back to tuyetclothing@gmail.com, we will discuss further about our business. So yes, I hope to have an opportunity to work with you and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Tuyet

Greetings from Sunset Poet Clothing! 

Most important: we are always up for a challenge. We love to work with boutiques and designers that have new and unique ideas for their expansion so if you need something in particular like organic linens, wholesale high quality silk fabric, vintage buttons, bamboo cutlery..... we will reach for the stars to achieve to make your stock dreams a reality! 

You can look at our portfolio at any of the following links that suits your fancy:

https://www.facebook.com/SunsetPoetClothing

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/user/sunsetpoetclothes/library/?v...

Hi,
We are professional knitwear manufacture loacted in Shanghai which belong to Ever-glory group listed on NY stock since last 16 years. We start from sketches to ready shipment. Pls contact with me samho@china.com if you are interesting.

Sam

We have a small manufacturing unit in noida India, we specialized in good quality embellished garments/accessories recently started for exports. For more information please contact nautiyalaccessoriesindia@gmail.com

Warm regards,

Himali"

Hello,

We are a producer of man and womens clothes from Bosnia and Herzegovina. If you are interested in cooperation contact me at: minjasmitan@hotmail.com

Our company, Shanghai LK Fashion Co., Ltd. is a small garment manufacturer located in Shanghai, China. We are specializing in providing garment manufacturing and garment related material sourcing services for customers oversea who are interested in sourcing garment manufacturing and services in China but without sufficient resources to do so. Most of our customers are mainly independent designers from US such like Built by Wendy from NYC, JPark and Keep from LA etc. If you like to see our previous work, you can go to: www.builtbywendy.com. This is one of our customers’ sites.

With our good experience and vast network in China, we can provide our customer with:

l        Quick turn-key production for small-medium ordering QTY

l        Sampling for proto, fitting, salesmen and pre-production

l        Paper pattern making and grading

l        Fabric and accessory sourcing

l        Fabric printing and dyeing

l        Garment washing services

l        Garment exporting services

Our dedicated and experienced team is committed to offer our customers not only a piece of quality garment or service, but more importantly, a sound business solution so that our customers can utilize their resources to focus on their core business activities. 

At last, I sincerely hope that we can have an opportunity to work together. If you have any question, you can email me at: kebird1268@hotmail.com.

Best regards,

Wang Ke

They are leading name in the global clothing industry, who offers the best quality of clothing at affordable rate. Their collection includes many stylish and trendy varieties with variations in colors, designs and overall styles. Also, their shape and length differs. All these variations and options ensure that each of the customers' demands is met sufficiently. I was also looking for a wholesale supplier during the initial stages of my online store development. However I found the best supplier from a very popular directory. I would suggest to do a detail research in directory sites as well. You can find your Clothing and buy at wholesale rate at ASG Sports.

Hey,

There are several clothing manufacturers from where you can buy clothing at cheaper rate. If you browse online you will find many sites like Oasis Sublimation is a reputed wholesale sublimated clothing manufacturer cum distributor. Their branch is located in USA, UK, AU, Canada and many other countries. They supplies varieties of customised cloths at reasonable price for men and women at reasonable price. I got to know about that site from my friends who had bought men's and women's cloths from that clothing manufacturing company with wholesale price for their own clothing stores. And my friends also told me that their quality of products are too good. You can go with them.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.