Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Can someone give advice or help point me in the direction torwards a low volume [150-200 pcs. per style] Manufacture that would be willing to work with Ruffle skirts or making the Basic fitted dress?? I own a Custom Clothing business and I'm swamped with customers so i would love to have a Ready to Ship line that i can have Manufactured without the headache of Making each piece handmade. Please, Please comment if you have any direction for me! Thanks in Advance =)

Views: 13017

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi,

Please visit the following links. If you think this would solve your purpose contact us.

http://www.paromitadas.com/clothing-designer/clothing-designer-port...

http://www.paromitadas.com/clothing-designer/apparel-production-unit/

Best Regards

Paromita

urbanpurple@gmail.com

OemFashions (Brightex International) is specializing in the small run production of ladies' fashion in small quantity with high quality and good service...We treasure every opportunity to meet with you, our valued customer. In July 2014, we will be exhibiting at the HKDTC Hong Kong Fashion Week for Spring  / Summer. We cordially invite you to visit our booth (1C-F17).

For details, please visit:

http://www.oemfashions.com/upcoming-event.html

SUB : We can produce small & large volume of any garment order, also we can give you one stop service in all steps A to Z solutions.

Hello,

Nice to meet with you, we are pleased to introduce ourselves as modern apparel merchandise sourcing house and exporter named “Excellence Sourcing International”. We are merchandising all kinds of apparel and clothing mainly woven, knit and sweaters for men’s, boy’s, women’s, girl’s, children’s, top- bottom products, socks, caps different types of jute products, boutiques, hand crafts, shopping bags, gift cards also we can provide design development, pattern development, quality, inspection, total sourcing & Supply chain management support with full set-up located in Dhaka, Bangladesh (the 2nd largest textile & apparel garment exporter country in the world), We are producing most of the brands & supplier garments of the world.

Our wide contacts can provide a very extensive range of sources in various categories of garments & other products in this sector. Our management team consists of a number of dynamic professionals with more than 20 years of practical experience to execute large & small export order. We offer competitive best price, high quality and maintain timely shipment. We would be highly obliged if you kindly give us a chance to work for you and send us the enquiry along with measurement sketches, trim specifications, print, embroidery  & other details to participate design development & sampling immediately. We can produce small & large volume of orders; also we can give you one stop service in all steps A to Z solutions. Especially we want to give total support for new designers, boutique, online sales service provider, retail business, chain shops & enterprises to expend business in wide range & earn more profit. Together we can make long run win win business with all satisfaction.  

We look forward to welcome your early positive response & wish every success to your famous brand.

Thanking you with best regards,

Rashed,

CEO

Excellence Sourcing International,

House No. 66, Sewalia, Bishmail,
Savar, Dhaka-1344, Bangladesh.
Tel : +88-0167-5802623+88-01912-251800 (7 Days & 24 Hours Service)

Fax : +88-027791590
E-mail : excellence.sourcing.int@gmail.com

Dear Madam,

Hello & good day to you,

We are “Pulero” a manufacturer and supplier for Knit & Woven Garments based in Portugal with more than 20 years of experience in fashion wear. We produce finest quality knit and woven garments in a very affordable price for any quantity. We have our own factory as well as many associated compliance factories with ISO & OEKO-TEX certification, consistently producing and delivering quality garments all through the world with reputation of keeping excellent shipment timing.  

Our Products:

Men’s and Women's wear: T-shirts, Polo shirt, Sportswear, Sleepwear, Underwear, Shorts, Trouser, Skirt, Dress, Shirts, Jacket, Fleece jacket, Sweatshirt, Overall, Apron and Tank top;

Baby’s and Children's wear: T-shirt, Sweatshirt, Dress, Cardigan, Skirt, Top, Bloomer, Polo shirt, Pyjama set, Baby bib, Baby grow, Baby romper and Uniform baby wear.

Types of fabrics/yarns/fibers we offer:

All qualities of combed yarns and fabrics: Modal, Spandex, Cotton jersey, Viscose jersey, Polyamide-lycra jersey, Pique, Rib, Fleece, Polar fleece, Interlock. Moreover, we can send you samples, obviously, under your request /order.

Production Way: 

Knitting/weaving, dying, cutting & sewing through finishing, all types of printing (Digital print, Sublimation, Screen printing), embellishments, embroidery and packaging. We follow EU standard and other standards to make garments anti-bacterial and UV protected.

Sampling & Support: 

We just believe in fastest sampling and assistance that’s why we are offering our customers for any inquiry & sample program to give us. What you need? Quotation, Information or Sample, we will provide you all very rapidly.

Email: contact@pulero.pt

Mobile: 00351 917 293 366

I can produce 300 pcs per style of jeans. see if can help?

Hi, Charity

I am Alice from China, i am in apparel area almost 10years, my job include follow up customers's order, inspect garments when order be finished, arrange logistic etc, so i know many good manufacturers in this area, and  how to fullfil the orders.

However you can select some styles from our website: www.unique-bruce.com, it almost no need MOQ, however we can accept your designs at small quantity, pls contact me for more detail.

Best regards

Alice

alice.abu@gmail.com

Charity, did you ever find your manufacturer? If so may I ask who you went with. Lots of luck. Megan

Hi Megan !

We are a group of fashion designers having our own brands and manufacturing and exporting designs of designers and brands across the world ! please send us your requirement or your email address on my email address : utsav.gupta2905@gmail.com and i will be glad to send you the pictures of the past work that we did to give you an idea of the work we do !

Thanks

Utsav

hello Charity, 

Less is more, please contact info@singsai.com, an experienced clothing manufacturer in China. 

Best regards

Came up with a "the-biggest-trend-of-the-season" item and want to move forward and create your own clothing line? May it be still in a form of a sketch or a sample bought from a boutique seller with modification notes, you may be asking, what's next?

Whether you're a rising star designer, up and coming buyer,or a fashion addict looking to launch your own clothing line, GM got you covered.

Let us help you make your ideas become reality. We are what you may call a '"full service apparel manufacturer" where we help designers and buyers alike from conceptualisation to production to finish product, just as how you envisioned it. We have a great system in place so you can focus all your time in the creative part of the business while we handle all of the backend work!

Click here for GM's 7 steps to mass producing your first collection: http://bit.ly/starting-your-own-clothing-line

Hi,

We are small garment manufacture in Denpasar-Bali who experienced international customer and overseas shipping like Germany. We have good quality product, small minimum order, good delivery time and economics price. We will make the samples for your design first, so you can evaluate our quality and make decision about this. We are ready to your patner for your bussiness clothing.

Please contact our company at : harrisdarmawanbali@gmail.com

We are very expecting to hear your good news soon.

Best Regards

Hi Charity

pls confirm my friend request so that I could send you more information, thx.

Bill

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.