Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Can someone give advice or help point me in the direction torwards a low volume [150-200 pcs. per style] Manufacture that would be willing to work with Ruffle skirts or making the Basic fitted dress?? I own a Custom Clothing business and I'm swamped with customers so i would love to have a Ready to Ship line that i can have Manufactured without the headache of Making each piece handmade. Please, Please comment if you have any direction for me! Thanks in Advance =)

Views: 12988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are a proudly western owned boutique factory. We manufacture children's, men's & woman's clothing, accessories, bags, shoes & active wear.

Have a look on www.worldsinnovators.com

contact me under sebastian@worldsinnovators.com

Hi,

We would like to introduce ourselves as high end womens wear manufacturer

Runway 91 is a reputed manufacturer and exporter of Women’s clothing based in Mumbai (India). The firm was founded in 2010 and initially supplied to domestic buyers (designer labels, boutique stores etc). Owing to the appreciation that it received from the domestic clients with regards to the quality, it ventured out in the international market and became a licensed exporter of women’s wear in 2011 and has been supplying garments to Singapore, Australia, USA and Netherlands.

We have and are working with a lot of new as well as established designers and brands.

We deal in designing, sampling, sourcing and manufacturing of women's wear in Cotton,silk, chiffon, Georgette, satin , velvet etc.

We do not have a set Minimum order quantity and we work from a single piece to multiple pieces but the cost varies depending upon the quantity.

You can also see more of our work on our facebook page at : 

https://www.facebook.com/Runway91

We have a worked on various high fashion garments that we have manufactured for other designers and brands but due to a signed Non Disclosure Agreement with them, we are not at a liberty to share the images with other clients.

We provide complete service of sourcing/ sampling/ production to all our clients if such is their requirement.

We would be glad to be a part of your venture and shall look forward to your reply to take things forward. 

Hoping to do business with you ! You can contact us at: runway91.contact@gmail.com

Regards

Hi 

I'm Thai-crat - A cotton dress wholesale and manufacture from Thailand.

A quantity 150-200pcs per style as you mentioned is possible to arrange from us if our product is same style as you need.

will provide you a negociated price.

so if you are interested, pls feel free to visit us at www.thai-craft.com to see our products and what we doing.

regards

Prapasri

Hi,
We are professional knitwear manufacture loacted in Shanghai which belong to Ever-glory group listed on NY stock since last 16 years. We start from sketches to ready shipment. Pls contact with me samho@china.com if you are interesting.

Sam

We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to Z.

We also have an own factory for small quantity. So it is very convenient for you starting your private label.

Pls contact: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

Best regard!

Harry

Hi  ,

We are a group of fashion designers having our own brands and manufacturing and exporting designs of designers and brands across the world ! please send us your requirement or your email address on my email address : utsav.gupta2905@gmail.com and i will be glad to send you the pictures of the past work that we did to give you an idea of the work we do !

Thanks

Utsav

Made in LOS ANGELES FASHION DISTRICT!
We are a French-American company located in Los Angeles Fashion District. We can coordinate your collection from A to Z. Technical designs, Pattern, fitting, sample, grading, no minimum production.

Sylvie De Gil | Jomsy
Create your clothing line from A to Z.
L.A.'s Fashion District - Beverly Hills - Paris
www.jomsy.com
Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | Youtube

Hi

We would like to introduce ourselves as women's wear manufacturer in Mumbai ( india).
We deal in designing, sampling, sourcing and manufacturing of women's wear in Cotton,Linen, silk, chiffon, georgette, satin , velvet etc.. Our product range include

western wear ( women's blouses,tops, dresses, gowns,skirts etc)

Traditional Indian wear ( anarkali, wedding lehenga's, indo western attire,Kurtis)

We ensure high quality standards and timely delivery in all the products that are manufactured in our premises. We undertake all kinds of jobwork for women's wear and the minimum order qty is decided upon the receipt and review of the styles and fabric requirement submitted by the buyer.

This is the link to some of the work that we have done in the past.

https://www.facebook.com/Runway91 (https://www.facebook.com/Runway91)

( you can see few of our western wear/ indian wear productions here) (https://www.facebook.com/Runway91)

If you want us to manufacture for your label/ brand we'll be happy to do so. As for the fabrics, based on your details, we an source the fabrics for you. Alternatively, if you want to provide us with the fabrics yourself, it would be fine with us.

A detailed sketch or image of the product line that you want to produce will be required for us to give any kind of quotes or MOQ. Also, if you want us to source the fabrics for your line , we would need fabric details as well to include it in our costing.

We would be glad to be of assistance to you and develop a long term business relationship.

Please feel free to mail back in case of any other doubts at
runway91.contact@gmail.com

Good luck with your clothes line !!!

Regards

Runway 91

Hello we are a small quantiti full service production from Bosnia. If you are interested please contact me at: minjasmitran@hotmail.com

Hi there

We are the manufacturer from Dongguan, China with valuable experience on working with start-up label. Our OEM range includes women's, men's and children's wear in woven and knit. We do accept small qty. as least as per customer's request yet pricing remains competitive.

If you do feel interested to know more about us, please don't get yourself hesitate to contact us via info.greatwallco@gmail.com and we will be in contact with you soonest.

Kind regards,

Ricky

Great Wall Garment

Made in USA!

Helping Emerging Designers Create & Launch Their Own Clothing Line in the U.S.

Jomsy will assist you in creating your line with local, high quality production in Los Angeles. Services include patterns, technical designs, in-person or Skype fittings, samples and duplicates, costing, grading and labels. Small and large production.

Hello, I was once searching too until I found this amazing site that connects you to the right manufacturer based on your demands, I started with a volume of 50 pcs per style and they found me a good manufacturer whom I still use till date, the service didnt cost me anything and the samples were free, the webpage is www.fashionmanufacturerfinder.com Hope this helps

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.