Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi there,

I am looking for a lingerie manufacturer that specializes in women's underwear (panties). I am open to either CMT or full service as well as geography - although preference is for made in North America. Must be able to demonstrate a history of producing high quality women's underwear. 

First production run will be roughly 7-10,000 units. 

Any leads would be greatly appreciated 

Thank you,

Joanna 

Views: 5648

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Greetings from India!

I am pleased to introduce my company Billoomi Fashion, as a leading manufacturer, exporter & supplier of woven & knitted garments for men's, women & kids. The range of our product line, good quality and competitive prices have made us one of the most reliable names among our buyers across the globe.

Located in New Delhi, India, we at Billoomi Fashion will work for you to produce all type of garments. We have dedicated in-house team for pattern making, sampling, sourcing (fabric & accessories), printing / pleating, customized labeling / tag, finishing / packing and door step delivery around the world. We guarantee for excellent quality, in time delivery & very competitive prices.

Your timely taking call on this matter could give us one big opportunity and begin a mutually-rewarding relationship with you.

Thank you so much once again and, I will wait eagerly for your reply on this.

Warm regards,
Daniel Mark
Billoomi Fashion, New Delhi, India

Email ID - billoomi.fashion@gmail.com

Explore - www.billoomifashion.com

Skype - billoomi.fashion

Would you considering Bali as your manufacturing basis ? if so please send me an email on kemarayana@gmail.com

Hi Joanna,

Can you contact me at eva@keymind.com.hk a lingerie manufactuer in china and can send you some styles & prices for reveiw.

Thanks,
eva

Hello Joanna!

I'm Yi Ling from Chang Tai Underwear Co., Ltd., a Taiwan based lingerie OEM & ODM 
    maker.
Chang Tai owns 3 factories in Taiwan and Vietnam, having customers from CARREFOUR &
    CANNELLE of France, BONITA DE MAS of Israel and other brands, we know high quality with fair
    price is always the priority. 
       C
ontact me at: cttp002@chang-tai.com.tw for more details. Let's chat ;-)
       (Attached our previous product photo for your ref.)

Hi  ,

We are a group of fashion designers having our own brands and manufacturing and exporting designs of designers and brands across the world ! please send us your requirement or your email address on my email address : utsav.gupta2905@gmail.com and i will be glad to send you the pictures of the past work that we did to give you an idea of the work we do !

Thanks

Utsav

Ms. Joanna

I can help you in this matter, please let me know all the details of your specifications. And is it possible to source it from Bangladesh? If it is possible, I think, you need me to source these quality items within the best competitive price. 

For any answer: hzmrrabbi@yahoo.com or (Cell Phone: +8801935188091)

Hope to hear from you

Hasan Zaman

Dhaka,

Bangladesh

Now MY fantasy lingerie is still a hard man in Vanity Fair panties..... sigh.......Here http://www.sassystar.co.uk/eroticlingerie/search-elegant-moments--1...

A friend of mine who finished from fashion school was also searching once and she found it very confusing because she didnt know which manufacturers to trust, until she came across this site that not only gave her a manufacturer that suited her for but also offered free sample and helped her all through till it was delivered. it was really worth a shot cause she was satisfied with their service, the webpage is www.fashionmanufacturerfinder.com 

Hi Joanna !

I'm interested to do your product. plz send details your production specification to rashed.gmt@gmail.com

Dear Joanna

I am glad to know that you are in the market for women's underwear.We are a manufacturer in China. we are in the position to supply at competitive price and high quality.

Best regards

Jake

e-mail:lichao_22@hotmail.com

skype id:caolichao

Dear Ms Joanna,

Warmest greetings from Enzatex International Group Co., Ltd.

We are a  manufacturer and exporter of variety of fashion wear such as sportswear, yoga cloth, swimwear, underwear, home wear, relax cloth. The range of our product line, good quality, and competitive prices have made us one of the reliable partners of many apparel companies worldwide for years. At the current, we are in cooperation with Emporio Armani in producing underwear.
We have six factories that are located in the south of Vietnam with representative office at Ho Chi Minh City, we produce a wide variety of fashion wear from A to Z after receiving your purchase orders including material purchasing, sample sewing, line proceeding, packaging, exporting, etc. Our products are good quality and are popular.
We at Enzatex International Group Co., Ltd would like to have a chance to work with you to produce the types of products that will sell well in your stores. We guarantee both our quality and on time delivery of shipments and our prices are very competitive.

We hope to receive your support and cooperation.
If you are interested or have any further inquiry, please feel free to contact us via e-mail: info@enzatex.com.

Thank you for your time to read this e-mail.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Enzatex Team

-------------------------------------------------

Enzatex International Group Co., Ltd.

Address:      23rd Floor, Petroland Tower, No. 12 Tan Trao Street, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Email add.:  info@enzatex.com

Tel No.:       (+84) 854161880

Hi,

As you are looking for lingerie manufacturer, please get in touch with Alanic Global.

Alanic Global is a leading designer lingerie manufacturer & wholesaler in USA, Canada, Australia & UK. It provides the best quality of clothing service at affordable price. You can promote your brand & design with private label & custom clothing service. Know more log on to http://www.alanicglobal.com/accessories/lingerie.html

Just fill the form (It's free) in the website or email directly with your details, they will contact you soon.

Email ID: webmaster@alanicglobal.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.