Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi,

Addicted to fashion magazines and blogs and dreaming of my own fashion label, I finally decided to take the plunge! I am looking for a company that offers pattern making sampling and labeling in small amounts. I have five types of dresses that I would like to have manufacturer in different colours and fierce patterns.

Love to find high quality fabrics (silk, jersey, cotton, blend of viscose and nylon) and to create luxurious and timeless dresses.  It is not a problem for me to travel abroad and to visit as much as sewing factories, fabric wholesalers etc. preferably within two weeks in 2015. I cannot order huge amounts yet, but I am thinking about 300-400 dresses to be manufactured.

Most important to me is: quality of fabrics and the end product, and trustworthiness of the manufacturer/exporter/supplier. Also important, the people that are actually sewing the clothes have to work under humane circumstances and have a safe working environment. If this is not possbile, then I am considering an EU manufacturer as I at this moment also exploring these options in Amsterdam.

Do you know any manufacturers or do you work for such a company, plesase feel free to contact me.  

Views: 379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I'll recommend you try fashionmanufacturerfinder.com, they're very reliable from my personal experience, or you can also try fashionincubator, but I personally prefered the services from fashionmanufacturerfinder as I got more flexibility from them in terms of quantity minimum. Hope this helps

i have a little bit of experience about it, so i am going to discussing that there are list of best quality fabrics for wedding and other functions' dresses. so, continue reading! 

1. A Fabric Oasis
  2. Acme Country Fabrics
  3. Adrianne's Attic
  4. Aurora Silk
  5. B. Black & Sons
  6. Baer Fabrics
  7. Banksville Designer Fabrics
  8. Barb Originals
  9. Beacon Fabric & Notions
  10. Britex Fabrics
  11. Buttons 'n' Bolts
  12. Candlelight Valley Fabrics
  13. Cotton Plus
  14. Read more:
  15. Follow us:

i think my comment is very helpful to you

reply about my comment

We welcome you to try Cashmere Products as well if you are trying for high and luxuries fashion accessories. Please visit us at www.wholesalepashmina.com or email to in info@wholesalepashmina.com for more details.

I will be most grateful to you if you could please let me know if you have any need for Manufactures like us.

We are London based company and we have our own Factory in Tunisia wholly own by us.

We can Supply   CM: Making Only

CMT: Making + Trimming

Fully Factor: Supplying Complete Garment with Fabric

Kind Regards

Mohammed Azam

Managing Director

BRAMBLE CLOTHING LTD.

12  Rigg Approch 

London E10 7QN UK

Tel: +44 207 537 7600

Fax: +44 207 093 2831

Email : info@brambleuk.com

Hi, our company is based in Bulgaria - Eastern Europe. You can visit http://www.sewandpattern.com/ for more info

Regards

Hi Sophie, 

we are a garment manufacturer since 23 years and quality has always been our first priority. 

We have worked with several european brands such as Fussl, Opus, United Colors of Benetton, More & More, Olsen and so on. I can assure you that we can fulfil all your requirements. Most importantly, we treat our employees as partners and believe that they define our success. 

If you are interested, we can provide you the sample of the dress that you would like us to manufacture. 

For further enquiries, Please do not hesitate to contact us. 

http://logoindustriesgroup.com

marketing@logoindustriesgroup.com

Hoping for your positive response. 

Logo Fashion Industries

Dear Sophie,
I'm Tran Chinh from Hanoi, Vietnam. Even I just found your post today after one year but I do hope you are still in need. Let allow me take this opportunity to introduce with you our products and activities.
We are a garment manufacturer in Hanoi, Vietnam. 
We are offering customers the best services from finding, evaluating textile factory in Vietnam to the management of the production orders, quality control during production and ultimately to ensure products meet quality requirements of customers and on time. 
We are a full service sourcing Agent for purchasing Textiles - Clothing & Apparel in Vietnam for small order, new start-up apparel business, high end custom garment for Ladies and Men's fashion items. 
Our main products: Dress, gown, nightshirt, skirt, T-shirts, Polo shirts, jackets, trousers, long pants, shorts 
Should you are interest in garment production from Vietnam, please kindly consider us. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Regards, 

Tran Chinh 
Add: No.71 Vietnam Academy of Agricultural and Sciences living-quarter, Vinh Quynh village, 
Thanh Tri district, Hanoi, Vietnam 
Tel: +84-983253618 
E-mail: tranvufam@gmail.com

I would recommend to try Billoomi Fashion as I have been using its clothing manufacturing services from quite a long time. They are very trustworthy and offering quality output at cost effective price. 

i can develop ur design any time ,,,,,,,,,,hi this is sumon from bangladesh, will u accept friendly ? pls sent ur samples & the size grading  ,,,,so that i can come back soon with the details.  better if u hv any design u like sent me than i can discuss details on it. thanks .

https://wrapsew.com - Global fashion sourcing marketplace connecting buyers who are looking for one of a kind apparel creations with professional and passionate apparel makers.

"hi , i do all type of garments , u can sent picture or sample ,,,,,,i will just copy as ur advice any qty, i am fashion designer come maker named SUMON from dhaka/bangladesh,,,,,,,,,would u grant me the order , i will supply the worlds best quality…"

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.