Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi FIN users! 

I'm very new to this but I was wondering if there were any female purse/handbag designers out there that would like to add their shop/website to this list that is being curated on SkinnyScoop > Best Purses & Bags: For Women By Women. Self promotion is completely fine (and extremely encouraged) for this list! Please let me know if you run into any questions! 

- Jackie

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jacqueline,

If you are looking for designer handbags from online stores then there are loads of website. If you search on web you will get large number of website that deliver designer handbags. But before purchasing designer handbags you need to do checklist to some of the points. 

Check list are as follow:

1. Check the customer review of the product.

2. Compare the price of product with other competitor website.

3. Check their specifications of that product.

4. Go through the terms and conditions of their website.

5. Check their online reputation whether they deliver genuine quality of product or not.

After all this checklist if you are satisfied with any particular website then go for it.

I can only recommend you website for designer handbags like jabong, amazon, limeroad, koovs, craftsvilla, flipkart, mirraw. You can go through all the website and follow the points I have mentioned above. 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.