Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I'm looking for fabric manufacturers in the UK as I am a designer who wants to try to use all the resources we have here rather than abroad. Can I find some with reasonable prices? HELP

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

We ( Oasis Sublimation ) is a leading manufacturer cum distributor of wholesale sublimated clothing in UK, USA, AUS and many other countries. We supplies best quality wholesale clothing and custom made clothing at reasonable price. We also give the opportunity to get your own designs printed on whatever your requirement are. Be it any pattern, quotes or logo. You can contact with us if you are interested.

To place order in bulk for custom clothes click at: http://www.oasissublimation.com/

Discover a large selection of fitness clothing for men and women at Fitness Clothing.)

As per your requirement, I'll recommened you Fitness Clothing Manufacturer, a leading wholesaler supplier and manufacturer of all types of Men's and Women's Clothing based on USA, UK, Canada, Australia. This is one of the leading designers, manufacturers, wholesalers and suppliers of any type clothes and its wholesale range is specifically designed for active individuals.

This manufacturing house offers great services to retailers and business owners in the form of customization and drop ship services.

For your any others queries fill up the enquiry form or write them a mail. Admin will assist you shortly.

Please visit: http://www.fitnessclothingmanufacturer.com/fitness-apparel/

Have a look: 

Hello,
Have a nice day!

Professional Supplier of MENSWEAR FABRIC from CHINA,we are the company HXKYTEX which focused on research and development in the domain of POLYESTER FABRIC.
Choosing us all from Specialty,Technology,Quality,Service and Price satisfy you,that wish you may and wish you might.
Main Products:Jacket,Trench,Down Coat and Padded Jacket Fabric for men.

For more details about us,contact to me at any time,please!
We're looking forward to cooperating with you!

Your early replying will be much appreciated!
Best Regards!
Thank you very much.
Lina Yang
SUZHOU HONG XIAO KEYI IMPORT&EXPORT CO.,LTD
苏州鸿晓科艺进出口有限公司
TEL:+86 0512 63159233
FAX:+86 0512 63159633
Mobile:+86 137 71625852
Address: No.791 Xihuan Road, Shengze Town,Wujiang District,Suzhou City,Jiangsu Province,China,215228

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.