Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

UsTrendy.com is looking for emerging fashion designers to feature and showcase in upcoming fashion events!!

UsTrendy gives aspiring designers and artists a platform for exposure, and success. We help by drawing attention to your work- giving you customer feedback, and connecting you to retailers and buyers, along with other designers, and artists. You can use the site to network,enter contests, win cash prizes, sell designs, network among industry insiders, get opportunities for features in major fashion events- and more!

If interested, please let me know- (email: Jesskent1@gmail.com) so I can feature your work and let you know about our upcoming events!

check it out at www.ustrendy.com

Let me know if you have any questions- Thanks! :)

xoxo
Jessica

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok thanks
If you are looking for jewelry designers, I would certainly be interested! Email me and let me know what info you might need from me. Thanks!

Dawn Rhodes
Shades Jewelry
shadesjewelry@aol.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.