Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello, My name is Stephanie. I am the fashion stylist for Young-Beautiful Magazine. It's a new e-zine for teen girls.We are looking for designers who are looking to get there name out there, to collaborate with us. If you would like to have your line showcased on our site, you will receive credit on the site for each piece we show from your line. We may also put a link to your website(if you have one) under your merchendise, so the viewers can purchase your clothing. We are very interested in helping up and coming designers get there name out there in the fashion world. You can view the website at http://www.young-beautiful. com. If you would like to work with us on our upcoming photo shoots, we would really enjoy working with you!

Views: 970

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi,how are you. Am a fashion designer in Africa, and was wondering if this is open to all? if yes i would love to send you some of my designs, they have a tribal note to them and i believe this should add colour to your collection.thanks, doro
Yes it is open to all. Keep in mind our target audience is today's urban teens. Looking forward to working with you.
P.s. This could go well with our upcoming global issue.
email us info@young-beautiful.com
:)
We are mfr. and developers of crochet / fancy yarns with hundreds of variety for knitting industries
We can supply big bulk and small quantum's
respond me for further queries
Is this available for international designers to? You can chek out my work on www.ramonarusu.com
Check out the web site young-beautiful.com . It is the original issue that was published well over a year ago.Stephanie, Why don't you remove this discussion? It's obviously a waste of people's time.
All those 'fashions' from JC Penny were really hot!
Hi Paula, great to hear from you. Yes it is true our publisher had a few setbacks but is now back in action to build this site (today is July 17th 2009). So you will see the new changes and site very soon. Thanks again for contacting us and we wish you all the best.

Yes open to international designers (we welcome you). email us for more info on your participation info@young-beautiful.com

Thanks so much
yes i have a line called M93, its good for teen girls and its beauti ful.....
Attachments:
Email us more info on your line info@young-beautiful.com
Thanks

I am based in New York and would love to collaborate on fashion projects.

Looking out to start your clothing line ? Looking to Prepare Tech Sheets for your Sketches ???

Fashion Studio Urban Purple Provides End to End Solution for Your Clothing Line Starting from Concept Design , Garment Design , Tech Pack Design and Garment Construction and Speck Sheet Design, Sampling , Apparel Manufacturing and Garment Production. We take up Small , Medium and Large Quantity Apparel Production Orders. If you are looking out for a right solution and back-end support for your Apparel Line Get in touch with us. 

Urban Purple Fashion Studio and Apparel Production Unit Assist New and Upcoming Clothing Line with Designs and  Fashion Tech Packs , Apparel Spec Sheets and  Line Sheet Development.We design Sample and Produce every range of apparel and  our production unit is Equipped with high end machineries and equipment required to produce Knitted T-Shirts and  Dresses, Woven Dresses and Shirts, Denim Jeans. To know more about us and our client reviews You can visit our website and blogs ( Links Given below ) to know more about us and our fashion services. Please contact us through our contact form of our website or mail us directly to urbanpurple@gmail.com

Awaiting your Response and looking forward to a long term fruitful collaboration with your Apparel Brand.

http://www.urbanpurple.in
Tech Pack & Line Sheet Design Service

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.