Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello, My name is Stephanie. I am the fashion stylist for Young-Beautiful Magazine. It's a new e-zine for teen girls.We are looking for designers who are looking to get there name out there, to collaborate with us. If you would like to have your line showcased on our site, you will receive credit on the site for each piece we show from your line. We may also put a link to your website(if you have one) under your merchendise, so the viewers can purchase your clothing. We are very interested in helping up and coming designers get there name out there in the fashion world. You can view the website at http://www.young-beautiful. com. If you would like to work with us on our upcoming photo shoots, we would really enjoy working with you!

Views: 1008

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes! Please. You have great design skills>
We are interested. Saw your site - cool designs. perhaps we can model some of your designs? Let us know.
:)
i would like for you come out and do some modleling for me you can get intouch with me at 443-600-2733 looki forward to talking with you my name is candy
Hi Stephanie
I'm a young designer creating a clothing line..
i would love to have my line featured on ur site.
i just posted some pictures on my myspace..
the link is myspace.com/yo_ma08
i can also be reached at: Mleah.scaife@yahoo.com

how might i go about having my line featured on your site??
how do u go about choosing the designers?
where are u based??
Men are always taking risk for picking up the right suit for them. Well guys are not choosy when it comes to dress. They wear what they got in their cabinet without even looking in the mirror. That’s the reason why the women are very famous when it comes to fashion designing. And I am one the women who love designing a business suits for men.
We are a fashion/beauty site for teens. Sorry not available for modeling. however if you have designs, please write back. Thanks
Stephanie,

I reached to you with my jewelry line for a couple of your shots earlier this year and jewelry was used but never saw any pictures or results. What ever happen to these photos...never saw any updates on your website????
hello im sorry but you have sent this message to the wrong person
Yeah,
They got the first issue out March or April 2008! My jewelry was scheduled for the second issue........... STILL Waiting! What did she do, repost the same discussion for a more recent date?
Hi ! i just checked out the magazine's website, and i think is really good. I liked the colors and the models because i think they are realistic to teenagers. i like the variety in styles that go from being all dressed up to a casual day, and i liked the survey which i actually completed!
Thanks! :)
Hello Stephanie,

I am a designer of womenswear "occasion wear" and I wish to market my products to you and collaborate with you.

I presently have a capsule collection 2009 which I think would be of interest to you.

My designs are different, unique and stylish and are not trying too hard to be modish.

If my response is not coming too late, i would love to be a part of what you are doing.

Please contact me at the email address below.

Sincere regards

Esther Akinboye
for Enii Akinbo
webpage: www.eniiakinbo.co.uk
email:enii@eniiakinbo.co.uk

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.