Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Looking for Designers, Models, Hair Stylists and Makeup Artists for Upcoming Events!!!!

We are Steff's House of Style, a fashion styling consultant company. We looking for clothing and jewlery designers who are looking to get their collections SEEN and models who are looking to build their portfolios! We are also looking to build a team of hair and makeup professionals that will assist us at our photo shoots, filmings and events. We are a growing company that is going nowhere but UP, and would like to build great working relationships with other professionals in the industry!!!

Please e-mail me or respond to this post if you are interested!

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Katarina,

I am interested in reviewing your designs for consideration for our upcoming photo shoot. I looked on your web site and could not enlarge the pictures of your designs from your gallery. If you could please send them to me at steffstylesecrets@gmail.com It would be most appreciated. We are looking for a exotic tribal day look as well a elegant evening look. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello!
Priceless! This is Cosetta Marie. I am a clothing designer. Very brand new to the industry, but willing to just gain experience and exposure. I would love to work with your house of style and help in any way I can. Please contact me for further information and to see a portfolio.

Hello Cosetta,

What time of pieces are in the lines you carry? Right now we are looking for an exotic tribal day look, and a sexy elegant evening look. If you have any items similar to these, please e-mail them to me at steffstylesecrets@gmail.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.