Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I am in China now. there are a group of People who make rings and necklaces unique.
every style is different. I am amazed to meed them and know them.

if you are also interested in them, email me : designerlindasmith@gmail.com

Views: 204

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

If u want Looking for dealer for rings, necklaces than Visit on http://www.naaptol.com/buy/fashion/gems_-_jewellery.html

Here u got more details information about the rings, necklaces and all Jewellery. i am used this site and here given information is too good. And I am happy with this. So i ma suggest to u go with there. And I hope U will be happy with this.

Thanx:-

thanks for the info.

It might be very interesting

We are expending a brand and looking for something like a licensing partnership in every product line directions. we do not want to produce jewelry but we most definitely would like to sell it via our webshop : http://www.bitslabo.fr/shop and include them as a part of our seasonal collections. Please let me know what you think and Private Message me with more details, i would most definitely like to see more designs and to enquire about the quality of the materials, because we are looking for a quality products. From the pictures you posted, i like the rough metal pieces but the stone detailing and shiny metal looks very cheap.

thanks in advance

We are based out of chicago so we are in the United States market, we would not mind featuring stuff on our website to market to the united states.  Our website is www.mrnearmint.com and we would also like to see more designs.  Feel free to email us by going to our About Us page and we can discuss further.

Regards,

Allen "Style with Confidence"

yes , the rough metal pieces are more welcomed indeed. I have more designs with rough metal pieces.
you can email me :designerlindasmith@gmail.com. I will send you more pictures.

Hi I am looking for necklaces and rings to feature on my new women wear collection. I will have my first fashion shoot in January ready for the A/W Collection showcase. If you are interested I can show then in my site and my models can wear them too.

Please get in contact if interested.

Yes, the work is really done with very high quality. Many options and variants are already on our site www.elegantgems.ie/. Just look at this custom made ring for one young couple. They were delighted, and we are pleased with the quality of our products and the number of orders. So if you have any suggestions or questions, you can easily contact me or the site through support.

Crazy Cat Shop is the online gift store for trendy hand made rings, necklace and others custom jewelry with huge discounted price. Here you can find all types of jewelry for all cat lovers with attractive prices. Get to check the products visit at https://crazycatshop.co/collections/jewelry

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.