Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

flexalicious is a female brand new to the fashion and interior market. currently looking for manufactures that can design to specification. i have sketches prepared and will require quotes and samples to be made accordingly. please do not reply to this if you are not a professional company and have poor commuunication. i need a company that can work to deadline and produce good quality clothing for reasonable pricing. i need dresses, shoes, handbags & apparel wear that need to be made into reality.

please see our website: http://www.flexalicious.com

look forward to hearing from you.

p.s any reply's please leave info, contact details and website so i can see your work and testimonies from your clients.

thankyou

Views: 720

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Greetings of the day!

I am pleased to introduce my company Billoomi Fashion, as a leading manufacturer, exporter & supplier of woven & knitted garments for men's, women & kids. The range of our product line, good quality and competitive prices have made us one of the most reliable name among our buyers across the globe.

Located in New Delhi, India, we at Billloomi Fashion will work for you to produce all type of garments. We have dedicated in-house team for pattern making, sampling, sourcing (fabric & accessories), printing / pleating, customized labeling / tag, finishing / packing and door step delivery around the world. We guarantee for excellent quality, in time delivery & very competitive prices.

Your timely taking call on this matter could give us one big opportunity and begin a mutually-rewarding relationship with you.

Thank you so much once again and, I will wait eagerly for your reply on this.

Warm regards,
Daniel Mark
CEO-Billoomi Fashion, New Delhi, India

Email ID - billoomi.fashion@gmail.com
Hi i am very happy to inform you that we are pure handmade clothing and accessories manufacturing company located in south Asia. Please visit http://www.wholesalepashmina.com for more details or email at sales@wholesalepashmina.com
We are manufacturer from Bangladesh. Can i contact with you?

Hi Flexalicious!

I read your post, and couldn't help but think that our pattern management tool could be helpful for you in automatically creating a tech pack to hand off to your manufacturer.  This would ensure that all the details of your design are recorded and communicated properly so there are no surprises in the end.

You can download a free 30 day trial of the software to try it out.  It's a fully functional demo, so you can actually begin by creating tech packs from day one.  Our website is http://www.pwstylefile.com

Please let me know if you have any questions!

PWStyleFile

Hi from Vietnam

We are a small manufacturer located in the traditional silk village in Hanoi, Vietnam. If you are interested in working with us to develop your clothing line, please contact me at greenpondcraft@gmail.com for more information. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. May

Hi,

Ref to your requirement for manufacturer for women's clothing/ accessories posted in Fashion Industry Network. Our unit is based in Mumbai ( India).

We deal in designing, sampling, sourcing and manufacturing of women's wear for labels and designers. Our product range includes

western wear ( women's blouses, dresses, gowns etc)
accessories ( bags, belts, brooches, bib necklaces etc)

We have high expertise working with fabrics like silk, georgette, chiffon, satin etc. We ensure high quality standards and timely delivery in all the products that are manufactured in our premises. Since we undertake all kinds of jobwork for womens wear there are no issues of minimum qty's. We can produce any number of pcs required by the buyer.

Pls let us know as to what is it that you are exactly looking for and we shall be able to give you greater details concerning the same.

If you can provide me with your e mail id , i will be able to send you my product portfolio

Hope to do business with you.

Regards

Aditi Giri

runway91.contact@gmail.com

Hi Flexalicious,

I believe we are the right company to work on the services that you need.
Stay on schedule and get started with your FW 2012 sampling now!
Easiest OEM production in Asia, let High Cappin manage your garment manufacturing.
Our manufacturing is done correctly and on time.
American project management of an exclusive network of suppliers, all managers are American and
speak fluent Chinese.

Take the headache out of manufacturing, let High Cappin manage your production and network of
suppliers!

Looking forward to talk to you the soonest.

Thank you,
Matt

Phone: +86 0755 26600853 & (+86) 26005179
Email: info@highcappin.com

i have a handmade item site too http://www.yourcosplay.com , i can custom all cosplay costume and canvas shoes if you provied the images!

We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to Z.

We also have an own factory for small quantity. We are currently doing with some brands in USA and AUS.

Pls contact: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

Best regard! Harry

"Hi My name is Iffy Lavender. We are based in Liverpool and we have our own manufacturing unit in Asia.   For further details and kick offs please contact me on iffylavender@ilcollezioni.co.uk"

SUB : We can produce small & large volume of any garment order, also we can give you one stop service in all steps A to Z solutions.

Hello,

Nice to meet with you, we are pleased to introduce ourselves as modern apparel merchandise sourcing house and exporter named “Excellence Sourcing International”. We are merchandising all kinds of apparel and clothing mainly woven, knit and sweaters for men’s, boy’s, women’s, girl’s, children’s, top- bottom products, socks, caps different types of jute products, boutiques, hand crafts, shopping bags, gift cards also we can provide design development, pattern development, quality, inspection, total sourcing & Supply chain management support with full set-up located in Dhaka, Bangladesh (the 2nd largest textile & apparel garment exporter country in the world), We are producing most of the brands & supplier garments of the world.

Our wide contacts can provide a very extensive range of sources in various categories of garments & other products in this sector. Our management team consists of a number of dynamic professionals with more than 20 years of practical experience to execute large & small export order. We offer competitive best price, high quality and maintain timely shipment. We would be highly obliged if you kindly give us a chance to work for you and send us the enquiry along with measurement sketches, trim specifications, print, embroidery  & other details to participate design development & sampling immediately. We can produce small & large volume of orders; also we can give you one stop service in all steps A to Z solutions. Especially we want to give total support for new designers, boutique, online sales service provider, retail business, chain shops & enterprises to expend business in wide range & earn more profit. Together we can make long run win win business with all satisfaction.  

We look forward to welcome your early positive response & wish every success to your famous brand.

Thanking you with best regards,

Rashed,

CEO

Excellence Sourcing International,

House No. 66, Sewalia, Bishmail,
Savar, Dhaka-1344, Bangladesh.
Tel : +88-0167-5802623+88-01912-251800 (7 Days & 24 Hours Service)

Fax : +88-027791590
E-mail : excellence.sourcing.int@gmail.com

Hi,

We are Style Junction, a women's fashion apparel manufacturing company. You may visit our website www.style-junction.com , All the products on the website are exclusively designed by Style Junction and we have much more to share with you. write to me on naeem3949@ovi.com and i will share with your our previous productions for other brands as well our upcoming collections.

Regards

Naeem Johnny

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.