Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Looking for clothing manufacturer in India,East Europe or China who is able to produce small quantities

I'm a clothes designer who lives in German (Freiburg) and i'm starting to run my own bussines, I've already have the designs of my clothes (male and female fashionable collections targeted at younger customers and other clothing garments aimed at the young consumer market.), I'm looking for enterprises in India, East Europe or China to produce them (My quantities will range between 50 to 200 pieces per style per colour), I really need a very reliable manufacturer, with high quality and reasonably good price, in addition to this, would you give me some advices or information of the fabrication procedure? If someone knows about a good manufacturer, please let me know.... thank you for your cooperation

Views: 6908

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello David,

We are a producer of man and womens clothes from Bosnia and we are specialized in manufacturing high quality clothes and small quantitys.Our services include pattern making, grading, sample making, fabric purchase, production, delivery by international express. If you're interested you can send us a sketch on which we make the first sample and send it to you. For any more information please contact us at: minjasmitran@hotmail.com

Best regards

Minja

Hi,
We are professional knitwear manufacture loacted in Shanghai which belong to Ever-glory group which list on NY stock since last 16 years. We start from sketches to ready shipment. Pls contact with me samho@china.com if you are interesting.

Sam

Hi David,

We have a small manufacturing unit in noida India, we specialized in good quality embellished garments/accessories recently started for exports. For more information please contact nautiyalaccessoriesindia@gmail.com"

warm regards,

Himali

Hello Dave,

We are Bulgarian clothing manufacturer, and we will be glad to discuss to you about our possible partnership - please visit our web site http://www.sunistil.com/. We can offer you very good prices and high quality production. Please contact me on +359 898 450 473, skype: georgi_zlatanov1 , email: zlatanov_georgi@yahoo.com

Best regards,

George Zlatanov

Hi

would like to introduce ourselves as high fashion women's wear manufacturer in Mumbai ( india)
We deal in designing, sampling, sourcing and manufacturing of women's wear in Cotton,Linen, silk, chiffon, ggt, satin , velvet etc.. Our product range include 

western wear ( women's blouses,tops, dresses, gowns,skirts etc)

Traditional Indian wear ( anarkali, wedding lehenga's, indo western attire,Kurtis) 
Our client list include buyers/ labels/ designers from Singapore, Australia, USA and India.

We ensure high quality standards and timely delivery in all the products that are manufactured in our premises. We undertake all kinds of jobwork for womens wear and the minimum order qty is decided upon the receipt and review of the styles and fabric requirement submitted by the buyer.
This is the link to some of the work that we have done in the past.

https://www.facebook.com/Runway91 

( you can see few of our western wear/ indian wear productions here)

If you want us to manufacture for your label/ brand we'll be happy to do so. As for the fabrics, based on your details, we an source the fabrics for you. Alternatively, if you want to provide us with the fabrics yourself, it would be fine with us.

A detailed sketch or image of the product line that you want to produce will be required for us to give any kind of quotes or MOQ.  Also, if you want us to source the fabrics for your line , we would need fabric details as well to include it in our costing.

We would be gald to be of asistance to you and develop a long term business relationship.

Please feel free to mail back in case of any other doubts at
runway91.contact@gmail.com

Good luck with your clothes line !!!

regards

Runway 91 team

Our Company Konsey tekstil is a knitted and wowen fabric garment export COMPANY located in IZMIR in TURKEY . We are working on all size range( child-boy-girl-men and women )

All production ranges (from cutting to sewing and packeging all technical controls are making from our controlers , engineers and technicians ) All order will be produced in our factory, in this reason we are getting better price offers than other companies in this area .

Currently we are working with some importers in the European market.You can see them from reference page.

We are proffesionals in knit wear and wowen wear. Our production groups are: 
In casual wear like T.Shirts, sweat-shirts, jogging sets,Polo Piquet shirts, night-wear… 
In wowen fabrics like pants, shorts, skirts, dresses ,shirts and blouses...

We can work with all kinds of knit and wowen fabrics like jersey, interlock, pique/elasthan, rib, flatlock, waffle, modall, futter, viscose, french, terry, yarn dyed knit fabrics, crepe, polyester, denim, gabardin,twıll,canvas  and other textured materials.
We are creating our collections for Ladie’s wear, Manswear and childrenwear, casual wear. We are creating our own collection twice a year, for each season.

For any questions please don’t hesitate to ask us

Best Regards

KONSEY

Hi David, we are a small run order manufacturer located in guangzhou,China which is targeted at small order quantities in fashion designs at MOQ 100-200pcs/color/style at Middle to HIGH END men's & ladies clothing. We have our own design team and customer's own designs are welcomed as well. We can work as your request. If you have any inquiry, pls kindly contact me and visit our website www.lavida-clothing.com to have an idea of our goods and mail me at helenlin@lavida-clothing.com.
Thanks.
Helen

Dear David,

Tks for giving us a chance to be yr possible business relationship.

My name is Calvin working as a sales manager in a sweater manufacturer located in Shenzhen china. I am working in gmt field over 15 yrs n well experience in handling the merchandising w/us n eu buyer. I am not only help my client to produce gmts but also help them to solve problem such as yarn moq issue/technical problem/trimming sourcing/logistic problem.

Our co strangely is seeking for potential buyer, helping them to build up their business n make profit. in return of long term business relationship.

Plz email me if I can be of any further resistance at chpcalvin@gmail.com

Wish u all the best

B.rgds,
Calvin

Dear Madam / Sir,

Re: Introduction
Please be advised that LANDER Garment Factory was founded in 1995, as a well-established manufacturer and integrated exporter that specializing in the OEM production of fashion wear and causal wear for kids, men and women such as blouses, tops, cardigans, dresses, skirts with embellishment, softshell jackets, hoodie, windbreaker, pants, shorts, soccer tees, polo shirts and shirts with a wide range of designs and styles.

We have NOT less than 17 years of experience in supplying to importers and trading firms as well as private labels. To cope with our expansion, we have a 20,000 sq feet self-owned factory in GuangZhou of China repectively. The location provides us with a secured source of labor, good infrastructure and a suitable environmental policy for its business operations. This is the most flexible way to supply all kinds of low, medium and high grade of merchandises.

Our current production capacity is 60,000 pieces per month. And the products are mainly export to numerous of great accounts in USA and EEC markets. LANDER will continually strive to provide outstanding customer satisfaction, with competitive cost, premium quality and on-time delivery.

Our team works closely together to offer services from product development, sampling to manufacturing. Such one stop shop service would enable speed to market products, providing an important leverage for our competitive customers. And the business mindset of LANDER is to achieve the right quality, at right time, with right price. We always prioritise our customers’ interest and we believe that our factory can diversify our product range.

In addition, we’re proud to say that we have ability to accept any orders with quantity ordered less than 200 pieces per color combo or mixed styles by using the same fabric, and these are uppermost in our thoughts as we aim to expand our esteemed customer basis over the coming years.

We can be of great service to all our valuable customers at most competitive and favorable terms on our every product and would hope ultimately to become a major supplier to your organization. We're pleased to offer you professional service of various designs with competitive prices. We're welcome of you can mail us your current running samples or send copy by email, and then we will take immediate action of sampling and quote you our best and competitive price for sure.

If you have any inquiries, please do NOT hesitate to contact our Hong Kong sales representative Mr. Eric Chan by email landergarment@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Eric Chan

Sounds interesting. But you have't mentioned the details of it. Can you tell me in detail?http://www.kalazone.in/sarees_traditional-lehanga.html

Hi there

I am a garments manufacturer,some of my clients are from Germany,therefor ,I am very experienced in your standard.please get back to ferrytao@gmail.com for further discussion.

all the best

Hello My name is mehmed and we are one of the leading manufacturing companies in eastern Europe and Bulgaria as well my manufacturing base is located in BULGARIA ,PAZARDZHIK ,SARNITSA We are famous with the best quaility and the lowest prices in Eastern Europe ofcourse you will have to give me the dimensions and the models of your designed clothes and pictures ofcourse I will give you the price immediately but usually the price is 2 euro per t shirt or shirt blouse and etc . my name is Mehmed S. CONTACT ME +(359) 8955 23 683   SKYPE: A_R_M_A_N_I9411   MAIL:  mehmed9411@gmail.com   please do not hesitate to contact me it is the best offer in eastern Europe

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.