Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I want to start my own clothing & shoe line, I’m searching for manufacturers, preferably small scale manufactures who will be able to produce at a lower MOQ for a start, reasonable price and quality products.

Can anyone recommend any manufacturers who can help.

Views: 421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Greetings of the day!

I am pleased to introduce my company Billoomi Fashion, as a leading Private Label Clothing manufacturer, exporter & supplier of all kinds of ready-to-wear garments for men's, women & kids. The range of our product line, good quality and competitive prices have made us one of the most reliable names among our clients across the globe in the area of Wholesale Women ClothingChildren Clothingt shirt manufacturers and all.

Located in New Delhi, India, Billoomi Fashion is well equipped to welcome big or small size order quantity backed with having dedicated in-house team for pattern making, sampling, sourcing (fabric, trims & accessories), printing & pleating, custom labeling & tag, finishing & packing and door step delivery around the world. We guarantee for excellent quality, time bound delivery & very competitive prices!

Further we would be fortunate enough to work for you. Kindly suggest the way forward. Do not hesitate to write me back in case any further query or clarification required.

Thanking you in advance & anticipating positive response!

Warm regards,
Daniel Mark
Co-Founder & CEO
Billoomi Fashion, New Delhi, India

http://www.billoomifashion.com/
www.facebook.com/billoomifashion

Email ID - billoomi.fashion@gmail.com

Hi Clara,

Thanks for your inquiry we will do as per your design with quantity kindly send me your design through email : canobyapparels@gmail.com

Thanks
Canoby

we are a manufactuer in China we can supply you clothing and shoes at competitive price and high quality.
Best regards
Jake
e-mail:lichao_22@hotmail.com
skype id:caolichao

I am seeing that you want to start your own clothing & footwear line. So you need to contact the best wholesale clothing manufacturer and shoe manufacturer which will provide you the best quality of products at affordable rate. You can contact Alanic Global for this.

Alanic Global is a reputed private label clothing manufacturers USA (http://www.alanicglobal.com/private-label/private-label.html) where you can place your order for bulk amount of clothes which you want to customize according to your promotional needs. So, get ready to make a glorious brand presence with Alanic Global. Just visit the website and fill the form(free) (http://www.alanicglobal.com/contact.html) or email directly with details.

Email ID: webmaster@alanicglobal.com

Wholesale Private Label Clothing

Hi, please visit our website www.artkocreative.com We are a fashion company in Hong Kong with factory in China. We make export quality clothing in competitive price. We work with reputable international brand names and provide one-stop fashion product development services. You are welcome to discuss with us on what you’d like to do artkocreative@gmail.com

Hi,Clara:

We are FACTORY,vendor of Everlane and Witchery,we can accept low MOQ for start.

Please send more information to : kevin@janefashion.com

www.janefashion.com

Thanks,

Kevin

Hello Clara,

We can help you to start your project. We offer, consultingcourses by skype, videos or in-house and coaching along the collection's process.

We are located in Los Angeles Fashion District. I will be very happy to know a little bit more about your project.

Let me know if you are available for a free 20 min consultation by skype or at our Cooper Building office.

If you need more information, please contact us:

consulting@jomsyfashion.com

hello,We are family company,can make garments,shoes,hats,bags and accessory,with good quality and best price.

Email:h7375260@gmail.com

Jack Lee

Pls send me email to of_trading2005@hotmail.com, will discuss with you via email, thanks.

Dear Buyer / Designer

It’s our pleasure to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves M/s. Blazeknit International located in Tirupur [INDIA] (www.blazeknit.in) to you., We are one of the Leading manufacturer and Exporter of Apparel Clothing’s & Home Textile products.

We are known for our trendy and designer collections that are of highest quality standards. Our designer apparels belong to well known brands and are in line with latest national and international fashion trends. We are strategically located in Tirupur which is known as the knitwear Centre of India. We offer our exhaustive range of products for very best pricing. 

PRODUCT DETAILS

Composition & Blends

:

Cotton, Organic Cotton, Modal, Bamboo, Viscose, Polyester, Pima Cotton, Linen, CVC and any blends

Baby Wears

:

Romper, Tank Top, T. Shirt, Panties, Sleep Suits, Cardigan..

Sleeping Bag, Bibs, Hats, Mittens, socks, Scarf

Children Wears               [Boys & Girls]

:

T-shirts, Polo Shirts, Shorts, Leggings., Sweat Shirt, Hoodies., Strap, Tops skirt, Dresses & Capri Pants​, Sports wears​.,

Men’s wear

:

T-shirts, Polo Tee, Shorts, Legging’s Sweat Shirts, Hoodies and Zip Thru Sweat Shirt & Pajamas, Swim Wear and Sports wear etc.,,

Ladies Wear

:

T-shirts, Polo Tee's, Shorts, Long Dress, Legging’s Sweat Shirts, Hoodies and Zip Thru Sweat Shirt, Night wears, Swim & Sports and Maternity Wears etc.,,

Home Textile Products

:

Pillow Covers, Blankets, Cushion, Bed Spreads, Door Mat, Kitchen wears, Kitchen Towels, Kitchen Gloves, Terry Towels, Table Cloth.., etc.,

Accessories

:

​Leather Bags, Wallets

, Canvas Bags and any clothing’s items.,

It would be great opportunity for us to start work with you, So Kindly forward your Valuable inquiries to: kathir@blazeknit.in;info@blazeknit.in

​Also hereby we assure that we serve with best quality at reasonable price. Looking forward to hear from you soon!! 

If you wish to import our products and work with us, it would be great opportunity for us, Also Hereby we assure that we serve with High quality at reasonable best price. Looking forward to hear from you soon!! 

Thank you

With Best Regards

Kathir

BlazeKnit International
Manufacturer & Exporter of Apparel and Textiles

Mobile No : 0091

​8190036977

E.mail: kathir@blazeknit.in, simlaraj@blazeknit.in

Web: www.blazeknit.in

Hi Clara,

Wish  everything's been well with you.

- Are you looking to source a production house for your fashion brand?

- Do you want to launch your own women's fashion collection?

- Are you looking to source low volume/high quality production

We are based in Hanoi city, Vietnam. We provide garment manufacturing services.

- Apparel Prototype Develop service.

- Produce Sale sample order or Small Order to Bulk production.

We offer services such as sample making, sewing/production and other aspects of product development. 
Sample and bulk production:

The sample is a must for approval before bulk production.

Especially we can work with your design by CM production (Cutting and Sewing), you just provide us your shell fabric and we will do the rest.

We do high quality and low volume production.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Tran Chinh

Address: No.71 Vietnam Academy of Agriculture and Science Living Quarter, Vinh Quynh Village, Hanoi 10000,Vietnam

Mobile/WhatsApp: +84(0)983253618

Email: tranvufam@gmail.com

We are M/s. Blazeknit (www.blazeknit.in) is one of the Leading Manufacturer and exporter of all kinds knitted apparel clothing and Home Textiles Products, Tirupur -INDIA. 

Composition: Cotton, Organic, Bamboo, Modal, Linen, Pima, Silk, Polyester etc.,

Apparel clothing’s: All Kind of Knitted Apparels & Woven Clothing’s for Babies, Kids, Men’s and Ladies:  [Bibs, Mittens, Baby Blankets, Rompers, Baby Wrap, Round Neck & V- Neck T-shirts, Polo T-shirts, Shorts, Pants, Pyjama Sets, Maternity Wears, Hoodies, Sweat Jackets, Fancy Ladies wears etc, Corporate wears, Sports wears, Work wears etc.,]

Home Textile Products: Aprons, Kitchen Towels, Kitchen Gloves, Pot Holder, Table Mats, Dish Cloths, Grocery Bags, Towels, Personalized Towels, Table Cloth, Blankets, Duvet Covers, Bedding materials, Pillow Covers / Case, Seat Pad, Canvas Bags, etc.., 

Accessories: Leather Bags, Caps, Foot Wear, Shoes, & Wallets etc., 

We can develop any design as per your artwork & offer the products with High Quality at reasonable Price. So we kindly request you to forward your inquiries to kathir@blazeknit.in, info@blazeknit.in

Looking Forward to hear from you soon!!! Thank You 

Warm Regards 
Kathir

BlazeKnit International, 
Manufacturer & Exporter of Apparel and Textiles - India

Mobile No : 00 91 ​96777 55579 
E.mail: kathir@blazeknit.in

Web: www.blazeknit.in, skype: kathirthang

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.