Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I been looking for a reliable manufacturer outside the Usa?  

Hi,

I am starting my own line of clothing starting from babies to toddlers.Therefore I am looking for those who can manufacture in small quantity with high quality materials in Asia. If you can print my label with packaging as well, that will be even better.

Thank you in advanced!

Views: 662

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Alanic global is a company which is famous not only for their men and women products but also for their kids apparel. It is because the unique patterning, designing, color combination and most importantly huge varieties. The most popular products like new born baby clothes, new born baby dresses, kids pants boys, girls, apparels and many more.

Email ID: webmaster@alanicglobal.com

KIDS TOP GIRLS

NEW BORN BABY DRESSES

NEW BORN BABY CLOTHING

NEW BORN BABY DRESSES

Hi, please visit our website www.artkocreative.com We are a fashion company in Hong Kong with factory in China. We make export quality clothing in competitive price. We provide one-stop fashion product development services too. You can e-mail me for details on what you’d like to do artkocreative@gmail.com and I will reply to you promptly.

Hi, if "Made in Portugal" product interests you, please feel free to contact me at any time, we are manufacturers with many years experience in Baby Clothing.

Hope to ear from you soon.

Regards

Nelson

Hi This Rashed from ASIA (Bangladesh) we are reputed apparel exporter . If you interested Plz send details . Hope you will get best support . plz contact for more query .

E-mail : rashed.gmt@gmail.com

Hi, if MADE IN PORTUGAL insterests you please advise.

Thanks

Nelson

Hi, 

We are a garment manufacturer in Vietnam. We are manufacturing various garments for some famous brands in USA, Australia,... We are willing to assist you you start with small MOQ and grow up in a vision. Our designers are in Vietnam and Australia who can bring your ideas come true with excellent English.

For more details, please feel free to contact us at: hello.saigonapparel@gmail.com

Of_trading2005@hotmail.com

Hi,

Have a look at Oasisshirts.com a reputed children wear manufacturer at all over the world. For your bulk order with flat discounted price this is the ideal place to be.

Pls send information to of_trading2005@hotmail.com,  I will quote you prices once got your information, thanks. 

Kids Designer Dresses online at best price

Are you a manufacturer who owns a factory? or have access to a factory? Here's the chance to work with 1000's of brands and secure atleast $150,000 in letter of credit. Sign up to SewPilots. Get access to hundreds of apparel manufacturing projects from big box retailers and over 100,000 brands registered with SewPilots bridging platform. No commissions or transaction fees will be charged on any of the projects. We bring projects to you with over 100,000 brands and big box retailers. Guaranteed $100,000 worth of projects per month . No commissions or transaction fees will be charged on any of the projects. Supplier protection : We only work with letter of credit at sight. Up-front investment opportunities and continued support and to full-fill your project needs. Signup today - https://sewpilots.co or reach out by emailing on sourcing@sewpilots.co

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.