Hello:

I am an Entrepreneur with a vision in mind. looking for Designers who can bring my dream to life or who would like to partner with me on this Venture. We are also looking for Investors who believe with hard work and determination a brand can be built from the ground up.

contact me at:  hibiscus.mgnt@gmail.com  or Skpe: sugardumplinz

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, I really appreciate your initiative. I like people who are trying to bring something new in this world, and what can be more beautiful than making clothes for our kids. One of my friends has such a business. But he is working with shoes. I like the products that he is working on. To tell you the truth it was not so easy for him. From the beginning, he even took credit to be able to grow his business. He found these guys https://kbbcredit.sg/money-lender/ that gave him the best options. So now he is very successful and my kids are wearing his shoes.

Money Lender
    Looking for a good licensed money lender in Singapore? We can help you! Fast Approval. Instant Cash. Low Interest Rates. Monthly Instalment Plan.
  • Hi, I really appreciate your initiative. I like people who are trying to bring something new in this world, and what can be more beautiful than making clothes for our kids. One of my friends has such a business. But he is working with shoes. I like the products that he is working on. To tell you the truth it was not so easy for him. From the beginning, he even took credit to be able to grow his business. He found these guys https://kbbcredit.sg/money-lender/ that gave him the best options. So now he is very successful and my kids are wearing his shoes.

Money Lender
    Looking for a good licensed money lender in Singapore? We can help you! Fast Approval. Instant Cash. Low Interest Rates. Monthly Instalment Plan.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.