Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

We are looking to manufacture our new pure silk sleepwear label in Vietnam, we decided not to go down the China / India path mainly because we are such a small new start-up label and our units are very small, at this stage :)  Also we want to be careful and not get ripped-off, we have a friend living in Vietnam who speaks the language so he can help us get things started and keep an eye on everything when we can't be there.

I was in Vietnam last year on holiday, loved the country, people and especially the food! I had a few garments made in famous Hoi An, unfortunately the quality was not great but I thought with more time and guidance it should be possible to produce high quality garments for production.  Everything is so rushed for the tourists, so many corners cut but I you see they are all highly skilled machinists.

So we hope to find a lovely small garment manufacturer in Vietnam, preferably Ha Noi or Hoi An with skilled staff who are able to produce luxury garments that can compete with other high-end international labels.

Ideally we want to build up a good working relationship and grow the business together.  We like the idea of being able to oversee all areas of production and make sure everyone is treated well - no sweat shop!

Does anyone have any advice?

Contacts who might be helpful?

Experience Manufacturing in Vietnam?

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Views: 3520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Greetings of the day!

I am pleased to introduce my company Billoomi Fashion, as a leading manufacturer, exporter & supplier of woven & knitted garments for men's, women & kids. The range of our product line, good quality and competitive prices have made us one of the most reliable name among our buyers across the globe.

Located in New Delhi, India, we at Billoomi Fashion will work for you to produce all type of garments. We have dedicated in-house team for pattern making, sampling, sourcing (fabric & accessories), printing / pleating, customized labeling / tag, finishing / packing and door step delivery around the world. We guarantee for excellent quality, in time delivery & very competitive prices.

Your timely taking call on this matter could give us one big opportunity and begin a mutually-rewarding relationship with you.

Thank you so much once again and, I will wait eagerly for your reply on this.

Warm regards,
Daniel Mark
CEO-Billoomi Fashion, New Delhi, India

Email ID - billoomi.fashion@gmail.com

Hi Astral, my wife and I saw your post here yesterday, we may be able to help you.

We are in the process of starting our own business based in Vietnam and Cambodia, we will have quite a large range (eventually) some will be of my wifes design, some we will be manufacturing for other designers.

My wifes has been involved in the fashion Industry in S.E.Asia for some years, she has designed and made her own range under many labels, so she is very familiar with the Industry here. And she is very fussy about Quality Control!.

Our website will be up and running in about a month, currently we are on the road in Vietnam sourcing materials and fabrics and new products.

If you would like to Contact us at marketmekong@gmail.com and give us an idea of what your are looking for , we will be happy to hear from you.

cheers and regards

Baz and Maya

Hi Astral from Hanoi, Vietnam

We are a small manufacturer located in the traditional silk village in Hanoi, Vietnam. If you are interested in working with us to develop your clothing line, please contact me at greenpondcraft@gmail.com for more information. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. May

HI Astral,

I believe we are the right company that can help you with the services that you need.

We are an international textile, clothing, accessories, manufacturing supply chain which has decades worth of experience in custom production of brands around the world specifically for men's apparel. Feel free to visit our site: http://www.highcappin.com/ for more informations. For inquiries, please contact us:

Phone: +86 0755 26600853
Email: info@highcappin.com

We are looking forward to your positive response.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am Tuyet from Hanoi, Vietnam. I have a small manufacturer in Hanoi. I specialize in natural fabrics, especially silk. I use to be a director of a foreign owned company (UK) in Vietnam and we did a lot of things in silk. So I know where to buy silk with very good quality that I can help you. I hope to have chance to do business with you. Even if you have found someone else already, I can even help you with sourcing fabrics in Vietnam for free. Welcome!

For more details, email me tuyetsulaclothing@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi Astral,

In case you consider outsourcing manufacturers from Asia let's get in touch,
I believe we are the right company to work on the services that you need.
Stay on schedule and get started with your FW 2012 sampling now!
Easiest OEM production in Asia, let High Cappin manage your garment manufacturing.
Our manufacturing is done correctly and on time.
American project management of an exclusive network of suppliers, all managers are American and
speak fluent Chinese.

Take the headache out of manufacturing, let High Cappin manage your production and network of
suppliers!

Looking forward to talk to you the soonest.

Thank you,
Matt

Phone: +86 0755 26600853 & (+86) 26005179
Email: info@highcappin.com

Hi Astral Carson,

We are a group for Manufacturing and Sourcing services for garment production in Vietnam.
We are ready to represent you and your interests in working with Vietnamese companies that includes:
* Quality sourcing services
* Factory visits
* Reports and advises
* Negotiations and quotation
* Assistance in ordering process
* Assistance in payment process
* Quality control (QC)
* Shipping process control
Our services will cost you less than hiring a worker or a representative in Vietnam, visiting country by yourself constantly to control the whole process, renting an office, etc.
Or if you are looking for the FOB production means you provide us samples, tech-pack (specifications, measurements, materials using and order quantity for each style, each size) then we will work with materials suppliers here to source the right or similar fabrics, lining, interlining, button, zipper, accessories.
We are all aiming for success in your unique ways.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Tran Chinh
Mobile/WhatsApp/Wechat: +84-98-3253618

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.