I am a fashion designing undergraduate. We have to do a graduation fashion show for our final year. I hope to do a woman's wear collection for Autumn and winter 2010. The Troy movie (ancient Greek warriors, Greek architecture, Greek culture) was selected as my inspiration source. I want to express very masculine, outstanding, independent look through my collection and also I want to do an innovative collection with more structural looks. I think the Brand, Gareth Pugh is more appropriate for my collection. Now I am searching about customers of the Gareth Pugh brand as I have to do a product strategy report for the brand.The Gap of the brand is most essential for the report. When the Gap of Gareth Pugh Brand is considered, lack of designer level product ranges is a major issue as he mainly focus on Luxury market with high price levels. Another main issue is Ethical fashion. He mostly use synthetic fabrics, so I am going to introduce recyclable PVC materials. This was a brief of my collection. But, I couldn't find a better customer for my collection. It will be better if she is outstanding, masculine woman in UK with a higher income level, who interests on Gareth Pugh's brand. If anyone can help me to find a good customer profile (I need only her details and she won't need to buy anything) for my project and sources to find more about Gareth Pugh brand. Further more, any comment on my collection and your ideas to improve it, are highly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.