Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

hello

i am a hat designer who wholesales hats to other companies

i am looking for a manufacturer that is willing to sew small runs of soft hats made of bamboo knit

i am wanting to develop a long term relation ship with this manufacturer

thanks

kathryn shirley

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Shirley,

Thanks for inquiry kindly send me your hat design with quantity details through email we will discuss with further

Email: canobyapparels@gmail.com

Thanks
Canoby
Hi Shirley,

Still waiting for your email

Thanks
Canoby

Hey friends,

You can contact Oasis Sublimation, they are the reputed manufacturer in USA, UK Australia and many other countries. They supplies customized clothing also.

We welcome to visit our website www.wholesalepashmina.com as we make the best Knitwear Cashmere Garments, Pashmina Shawls, Scarf and HAT

we are a manufactuer in CHINA. we can supply you the soft hat from China at competitive price and high quality. best regards Jake e-mail:lichao_22@hotmail.com skype id:caolichao

This is Michael,clothing and apparel sourcing agent
I am living in guangzhou, We have been doing clothing souring agent many years and very happy to service to our customers

We know how to maintain the relationshio between you and manufacturer

I am managing a team here which making samples for clothing

making selection of suppliers and quality checking team
I hope can find more clients to work on business together
pls free feel to contact me from my skype : moodyboy001
pls visit website for more imformation:www.newerasourcing.com

Hi shirley:

It's lucky we just made some bamboo knit fabric bulk(bamboo+spandex,180g/㎡),and we are also a hat manufacturer,we do many golf hat for our client.

Send me email if you are still interested : kevin@janefashion.com

Thanks.

www.janefashion.com

Hey, We are family company ,make make hats ,garments,shoes and bags,with high quality and best price.

Email h7375260@gmail.com

JackLee

We are Manufacturer and exporter of clothing’s. We can develop any styles as per your artwork & offer very best prices for your valuable order.  kathir@blazeknit.in

Web: www.Blazeknit.in

We are Manufacturer and exporter of clothing’s. We can develop any styles as per your artwork & offer very best prices for your valuable order.  kathir@blazeknit.in

Web: www.Blazeknit.in

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.