Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi!

My name is Patrick Raymond Hansen. I am the owner of the Danish streetwear clothing brand, RAREMOND. I launched my first collection December, 2015. It's been a while now due to a lot of problems with the factory I worked with in Vietnam. I have decided to change factory and start working with another company. I prefer to work with a factory with a shorther distance to Denmark than Vietnam due to my bad experiences, but it is not excluded to work with countries outside Europe if they offer other good qualities.

I have some demands:

1) It's really important to comply the deadlines we set together.

2) You need an understanding of the trends, so you can understand the details I want for each style.

3) Small quantity is necessary in the beginning.

My second collection consists of 4 styles for men: Denim jacket, denim jeans, t-shirt and hoodie. I know it's really difficult, but I would prefer 30 pieces of each style for the first cooperation. I am willing to pay the aggravation due to the small quantity. If 30 pieces are not possible, then I will start with 50 pieces. I hope you are aware of thinking long-termed, because it is only my bad experiences that forces me to start off in a smaller quantity. After the recieving of the second collection, I have to evaluate the cooperation based on communication, flexibility, deadlines, prices and service. If everything has been good, then we will establish a good relationship and next order will be MUCH bigger.

If you are interested, please comment below your specifications, company informations etc. You can also send me an e-mail on: contact@raremond.com, so I can show you my second collection.

I will look forward to be hearing from you!

Best regards

Patrick Raymond Hansen

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Patrick Raymond,

Greetings from Purnima Exports !

I am contacting you after seeing your post. We are not Manufacturing The items you have mentioned. But we are into manufacturing of Women Dresses, Shirts, Trousers,Skirts, Tunics and Evening Wear. Incase you have a market for these do let me know. We accept small quantities. Our website http://www.purnimaexports.com .

Regards,

Purnima BAnsal

+919811054477

Hello Sir, we are a Portuguese based company and we can manufacture the t'shirts and hoodies, we can do 30 pieces per style/size. Please advise if interested.

Regards

Nelson

Hello Mr. Salgado,

Thank you for reaching out. My first prioritize in countries are actually Portugal, so I am glad to hear you are from Portugal. Unfortunately, I want to gather the styles at one manufacturer. If you are not able to produce the denim jeans and jacket, I have to keep looking. If you are able to produce all 4 styles, I am very interested in working with you!

Best regards
Patrick Hansen

Patrick,

Some of the your requirement might be suitable with our own products, please visit  http://www.wholesalepashmina.com

Email: info@wholesalepashmina.com

Mobile: 977 9851058472 (7 AM to 7 PM) (sms any time)

Viber/Wechat/WhatsApp: 977 9851058472

Pls send email to of_trading2005@hotmail.com, will discuss with you via email, thanks.

Hello, based on my personal experience I would highly recommend http://findmanufacturersupplier.com , they handled my entire production process when I started with little MOQ or you can also try finding a score mentor on manufacturing. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ana

Fashion Brands constantly need Technical Designer and Clothing Manufacturer for regular collection design & production. We at Fashion Studio Urban Purple offer end to end apparel design and production support to clothing brands across the world. Our Service Includes Clothing Design, Tech Pack Design, Sample Development and Clothing Manufacturing Service. The Whole idea is to support apparel brands with our end to end supply chain. Check out our affordable Apparel Design and Manufacturing Package that we are offering for new and start-up fashion label.

We also have our own fashion tech pack template store that helps new and upcoming designers to get the complete detailing and right fit measurements for the most common and widely used apparel style templates.

Hi, 

We are a small ethical clothing manufacture based in Bali, Indonesia.We specialize in production for small to medium-sized companies, with low MOQ. We can produce by your sketches, pictures or samples. Our services include pattern making, grading, sample making, fabric purchase, production, door-to-door delivery by international express. We also do manual screen printing.

Any enquiries, please contact me rani.fadilah@hotmail.com

Thank you

Hey Patrick,

I have just come across your post and I am sure, by now after almost 2 years you must have got good resolution of your problem. But since I find your post very relevant, I wish to express our interest in case you or someone else still face similar problem.

We're small business friendly and have been working as small batch clothing manufacturer for several clothing labels. Being a full-service clothing manufacturer, we offer end to end manufacturing solution for all kinds of garments. Except designing, we do everything starting from sourcing of your fabric and trims to delivering ready-to-sell neatly packed finished garment to your door-step with 100% match to your given design details.

As a private label clothing manufacturer, we're working with several start-up as well as established clothing labels across the globe. To know more about us, please explore: www.billoomifashion.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.