Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Looking for a high quality clothing manufacturer in Asia or Eastern Europe

Hi,

I am looking for a factory, preferably in Asia or Eastern Europe, to produce samples and collections for my (ladies) clothing line. It must be very top quality, I am going to travel in order to chose the fabrics and quality. No payments before seeing the product you are able to deliver will be made by me. Serious offers only. I also need to see your portfolio or samples before taking the trip.

The garments will include special occasion dresses, soft knitted fabric casual tops and dresses and casual wear.

Special occasion dresses - about 50 per design;

Casual wear - 100-200 per design.

Coats, jackets, denim.

Again, please note, only serious offers from merchandisers who are able to deliver the very top quality product.

Thanks!

NayLa

Views: 11637

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, We are a bulgarian clothing manufacturer, specializing in all kinds of clothing, such as shits, t-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts, tank tops and others. We are located in Sofia, Bulgaria, but we are looking forward to becoming international! So far, we have worked with clients from Spain and Germany. Communication is the really important in a relationship like that. It would be great if the client speaks english, so it is easier for the both sides. In our past, we have been visited by our clients multiple times. It's a great chance to see the working environment in person. We also offer to help with finding the right fabrics and materials that the client needs. For further information, you can contact me anytime via email: belorviki@gmail.com. I would be happy to answer all of your questions and provide all the information you need.

Best regards, Ivan Kolev

/owner of Belor company/

Mob.: +359 876993499

email: belorviki@gmail.com

Sofia Bulgaria

Str. 25 MECHKA 

Hello

I can Suggested you 2 wholesale clothing Manufacturers site who sale cloth at reasonable rate in Australia,USA,Canada,UK.

For enquiry just fill up many contact form and get a price list instant.

Hi,

I'll recommend you visit once at Oasis Shirts, a leading supplier, manufacturer and distributor of quality apparels. They provides all types of clothes for men, women and also for kids at an affordable price. Special discount is also available on every wholesale deals. Get to know more details fill up the many contact or enquiry form or mail them directly. They will assist you soon.

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com/shirts-store/

Hi Nayla how are you... hope you be fine and perfect... I am interested.. please provide your skype ID for detail discussions.. 

Regards

Here lots of designers who are well known in Asia and West for their best clothing designing for ladies.Pakistani designers designs fabulous outfits with charming prints and embroidery work. Colors are pick according to the season and customer demand. You can find casual, semi-formal, party wears and wedding special dresses.

I will be most grateful to you if you could please let me know if you have any need for Manufactures like us.

We are London based company and we have our own Factory in Tunisia wholly own by us.

We can Supply   CM: Making Only

CMT: Making + Trimming

Fully Factor: Supplying Complete Garment with Fabric

Kind Regards

Mohammed Azam

Managing Director

BRAMBLE CLOTHING LTD.

12  Rigg Approch 

London E10 7QN UK

Email : info@brambleuk.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.