Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I am starting a new clothing label in the UK and looking for a good quality womenswear manufacturer.
Looking for a small to medium sized company that can meet my business needs and standards.
Initially I will require sample designs that I can inspect and they will be used for marketing and modeling purposes. Thereafter I will be placing orders.
Please contact me for further information.

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Ms. Rae Abraham,

Congratulations for your new start up for womenswear. 

If you also looking for Men`s designer wear please contact me.

Regards,

Hardik Dangi

hardik@runako.in

www.runakofashion.com

www.bodylinestore.com

I am looking for someone to manufacture mens wear

Hello Apollo Abrams,

Please go through my website www.runakofashion.com or www.bodylinestore.com and let me know in which you are interested.

or

Send me an email on hardik@runako.in so that i will send you my dropbox link of my collection.

Thanks

Hardik Dangi

hardik@runako.in

0091 98797 59969

Hello, nice to meet with you, we are pleased to introduce ourselves as modern apparel merchandise sourcing house and exporter named “Excellence Sourcing International”. We are merchandising all kinds of apparel and clothing mainly woven, knit and sweaters for men’s, boy’s, women’s, girl’s, children’s, top- bottom products, socks, caps different types of jute products, boutiques, hand crafts, shopping bags, gift cards also we can provide design development, pattern development, sample development, bulk production in large & small volume, quality inspection, total sourcing & Supply chain management support with full set-up located in Dhaka, Bangladesh (the 2nd largest textile & apparel garment exporter country in the world). We are experienced with most of the world class brands & designers in large volume with more than 15 years of international professional standard experience & we are producing most of the brands & supplier garments. Also we are able to give you fresh stock garments & fabric of world class brands in very cheap & low price.
We offer competitive best price, high quality and maintain timely shipment. We would be highly obliged if you kindly give us a chance to work for you and send us the inquiry along with measurement sketches, trim specifications, print, embroidery & other details to participate design development & sampling immediately. Especially recently we want to give total support for new designers, boutique, online sales service provider, retail business, chain shops & enterprises to expend business in wide range & earn more profit. Together we can make long run win win business with all satisfaction.
We look forward to welcome your early positive response & wish every success to your famous brand.
Thanking you with best regards,
Rashed,
Excellence Sourcing International,
House No. 66, Sewalia, Bishmail,
Savar, Dhaka-1344, Bangladesh.
Mobile: +88-0167-5802623 (7 Days & 24 Hours Service),
Tel : +88-01912-251800
Fax : +88-027791590
E-mail : excellence.sourcing.int@gmail.com

Congratulations Ms. Rae Abraham, thank for sharing information . if you also looking for women' s wedding clothes, please contact & visit our site :  http://www.efello.ca/Lehenga

Dear Ms Kapoor

Thank you for your email.

I have had a look at your website and maybe interested depending on prices. We are a new company so orders maybe low to start with.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please send your reply to Abraham.rani@yahoo.co.uk

Kind regards

Rae Abraham

Hello! If you looking for party dresses,please contact & visit our site :http://www.coozado.dk

Hi !

This is Rashed . Apparel manufacturer & exporter in Bangladesh. If you have any requirement let we can discuss . plz contact .

E-mail: rashed.gmt@gmail.com

Dear OUR PARTNER Nice to meet you . We are manufacturer and supplier for Knit & Woven Garments based in Hanoi-Vietnam with more than 6 years of experience in fashion wear. We produce finest quality knit and woven garments in a very affordable price for any quantity. We have consistently producing and delivering quality garments all through the world with reputation of keeping excellent shipment timing. I truly wish to hear from you very soon and contact me by email : Quan2tqn@gmail.com or 2tqntn@gmail.com Our Products: Can YOU go to one of the sites of our company for your reference as below : 1- http://www.fashionindustrynetwork.com/profile/NguyenVanQuanFashionG... 2- http://vn1010442555.fm.alibaba.com/ 3- http://yellowpagesvn.com/listings/1187707773/2tqn-thieu-nhat-compan... Men’s and Women's wear: T-shirt , Sportswear, Sleepwear , Shorts, Leggings, Trouser, Skirt, Dress, Shirts, Jacket, Fleece jacket, Sweatshirt , Bumber , Uniform , Down jacket . Baby’s and Children's wear: T-shirt, Sweatshirt, Dress, Cardigan, Skirt, Bloomer, Polo shirt, Pyjama set, Baby bib, Baby grow, Baby romper and Uniform baby wear , Uniform . Types of fabrics/yarns we work: All qualities of combed yarns and fabrics: Modal, Polyester,Cotton, Rayon, Elastane, Spandex, Cotton jersey, Viscose jersey, Polyamide-lycra jersey, Pique, Rib, Fleece, Polar fleece, Interlock and more... Our Customers : We have and are continuing to work with partners in the US, EU, Japan and Korea. Production Way: Garment modeling, Knitting/weaving, dying, cutting & sewing through finishing, printing process (Digital print, Sublimation, Screen printing), embellishments, embroidery and full packaging. Our minimum quantities per Jackets Order/Style : 500 units. Our monthly production capability Jackets : around 20.000 units. Delivery time: it depends on the order, but you can count on short term deliveries, around 5/6 weeks. Payment terms / Warranty: Normally 30 days, if you are approved by our insurance company. Sampling & Support: We are able to deploy pattern and design as your standard or your style based on your specifications. We just believe in fastest sampling and assistance that’s why we are offering our customers for any inquiry & sample program to give us . What you need? Quotation, Information or Sample, we will provide you all very rapidly. ================== Thanks & Best Regard NV Quan 2TQN Thieu Nhat Co.,Ltd (AD): Road 179,Cau chua Village , Kieu ky Ward , Gia Lam District, Hanoi City, Vietnam. (EM) : Quan2tqn@gmail.com or 2tqntn@gmail.com (MF1):+84.126.621.58.58 (MF2):+84.968.106.901 (WB): http://vn1010442555.fm.alibaba.com/

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.