Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a factory that can provide CMT, packaging, labeling and shipping service. I'm preparing to do my own line of pet garments so I need the factory to provide the above service with good quality; have small MOR. Please leave your email and a little introduction of yourself and I' will be contacting you for further inquiry. Thank you!

Views: 2033

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, 

Thanks for your nice discussion.

I am able to support to you from Bangladesh.

Be noted Bangladeshi apparel & clothing price is cheaper than other source in world but quality & service is better.

If you interest pls quote to me bangladeshapparelhouse@gmail.com.

Awaiting for your kind co-operation for further process accordingly.

Best Wishes!

SM.Badiuzzaman

CEO/Owner

Bangladesh Apparel House

bangladeshapparelhouse@gmail.com

Skype # skypezaman1.

Cell # 0088-01198144455

We're also seeking manufacturers for our designs.  

pls kindly contact me :harry36418@126.com

we are Chinese supplier and can accept small order.

pls contact me .

We are manufacturer from Bangladesh. Can i contact with you? peculiargroup@gmail.com

Welcome to apparelfactory@yahoo.com. With more than 250 workers and More than 300 sets machine, 20 QC.

HI Vivian,

I believe we are the right company that can help you with the services that you need.

We are an international textile, clothing, accessories, manufacturing supply chain which has decades worth of experience in custom production of brands around the world specifically for men's apparel. Feel free to visit our site: http://www.highcappin.com/ for more informations. For inquiries, please contact us:

Phone: +86 0755 26600853
Email: info@highcappin.com

We are looking forward to your positive response.

Thank you.

Hi 

i m a fashion designer specialize in women's wear having my label which i just started recently here in india (new delhi ) by the name of "AURA" and running an export company by the name of "AMATTRA EXPORTS" . We are the manufacturers and exporter of High fashion women's wear , accessories and bags .We specialize in ladies dresses as well as fashion dresses. We specially manufactured the ladies tops, kaftans, fashion kaftans, beachwear’s, beach cover-ups, ladies skirts, blouses, sarongs, pareos, scarves, shawls , corsets , evening gowns , wedding gowns etc. Value additions like Embroideries-both hand & machine, beadwork & stonework, Crochette, Tie-Dye, Patch Works & Intricate Lace both cotton, crochette, computer embroideries, ari embroidery, appliqué work etc. Also we have Our production unit which is well equipped with state of the art machineries and equipment. We are well equipped with the latest machinery for stitching, knitting, designing and finishing. Skilled professionals who continuously strive to achieve perfection in production procedures. Advanced managing and innovating ideas are infused with staff by periodic training, which contribute to the effective company operation. 

At present we are exporting our manufacturing to germany , usa , london , dubai , algeria and in australia.

So if you are looking forward to get some sampling of garments or production work . lemme knw

Thanks

Utsav 

Amattra Exports

Hi Vivian,

In case you consider outsourcing manufacturers from Asia let's get in touch,
I believe we are the right company to work on the services that you need.
Stay on schedule and get started with your FW 2012 sampling now!
Easiest OEM production in Asia, let High Cappin manage your garment manufacturing.
Our manufacturing is done correctly and on time.
American project management of an exclusive network of suppliers, all managers are American and
speak fluent Chinese.

Take the headache out of manufacturing, let High Cappin manage your production and network of
suppliers!

Looking forward to talk to you the soonest.

Thank you,
Matt

Phone: +86 0755 26600853 & (+86) 26005179

Hi, Plz send me a test mail : vird_k0005@yahoo.com

I would be able to provide you complete detail.

Thank You

Hi Vivian,

Let's talk...I believe we are the right company to work on the services that you need.
Easiest OEM production in Asia, let High Cappin manage your garment manufacturing.
American project management of an exclusive network of suppliers, all managers are American and
speak fluent Chinese.

Take the headache out of manufacturing, let High Cappin manage your production and network of suppliers!

Thank you,
Matt

We are located in Fashion District Los Angeles.

www.jomsy.com/consulting

google sylvie de gil, Jomsy Inc 

follow us twitter, Facebook.

All happy customers, check us for information. We work in patterns, samples, duplicates, small, mass production, marketing.

jomsy@jomsy.com

Best,

Sylvie

Hi Vivian,

In case you consider outsourcing manufacturers from Asia let's get in touch,
I believe we are the right company to work on the services that you need.
speak fluent Chinese.

Take the headache out of manufacturing, let High Cappin manage your production and network of
suppliers!

Thank you,
Matt

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.