Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a factory that can provide CMT, packaging, labeling and shipping service. I'm preparing to do my own line of pet garments so I need the factory to provide the above service with good quality; have small MOR. Please leave your email and a little introduction of yourself and I' will be contacting you for further inquiry. Thank you!

Views: 2033

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have a handmade item site too http://www.yourcosplay.com , i can custom all cosplay costume and canvas shoes if you provied the images!

We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to Z.

We also have an own factory for small quantity. We are currently doing with some brands in USA and AUS.

Pls contact: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

Best regard! Harry

Hello

we are a clothes manufacturer from Bosnia with a full service production and small MOQ. If you are interested contact us at: minjasmitran@hotmail.com or womanspring@gmail.com

Regards

SUB : We can produce small & large volume of any garment order, also we can give you one stop service in all steps A to Z solutions.

Hello,

Nice to meet with you, we are pleased to introduce ourselves as modern apparel merchandise sourcing house and exporter named “Excellence Sourcing International”. We are merchandising all kinds of apparel and clothing mainly woven, knit and sweaters for men’s, boy’s, women’s, girl’s, children’s, top- bottom products, socks, caps different types of jute products, boutiques, hand crafts, shopping bags, gift cards also we can provide design development, pattern development, quality, inspection, total sourcing & Supply chain management support with full set-up located in Dhaka, Bangladesh (the 2nd largest textile & apparel garment exporter country in the world), We are producing most of the brands & supplier garments of the world.

Our wide contacts can provide a very extensive range of sources in various categories of garments & other products in this sector. Our management team consists of a number of dynamic professionals with more than 20 years of practical experience to execute large & small export order. We offer competitive best price, high quality and maintain timely shipment. We would be highly obliged if you kindly give us a chance to work for you and send us the enquiry along with measurement sketches, trim specifications, print, embroidery  & other details to participate design development & sampling immediately. We can produce small & large volume of orders; also we can give you one stop service in all steps A to Z solutions. Especially we want to give total support for new designers, boutique, online sales service provider, retail business, chain shops & enterprises to expend business in wide range & earn more profit. Together we can make long run win win business with all satisfaction. 

We look forward to welcome your early positive response & wish every success to your famous brand.

Thanking you with best regards,

Rashed,

CEO

Excellence Sourcing International,

House No. 66, Sewalia, Bishmail,
Savar, Dhaka-1344, Bangladesh.
Tel : +88-0167-5802623+88-01912-251800 (7 Days & 24 Hours Service)

Fax : +88-027791590
E-mail : excellence.sourcing.int@gmail.com

I will be most grateful to you if you could please let me know if you have any need for Manufactures like us.

We are London based company and we have our own Factory in Tunisia wholly own by us.

We can Supply   CM: Making Only

CMT: Making + Trimming

Fully Factor: Supplying Complete Garment with Fabric

Kind Regards

Mohammed Azam

Managing Director

BRAMBLE CLOTHING LTD.

12  Rigg Approch 

London E10 7QN UK

Tel: +44 207 537 7600

Fax: +44 207 093 2831

Email : info@brambleuk.com

I think I can help you. I heard about  www.wholesaleleggings.com this is an online shop where my friend is shopping. She told me that they have very good items and they do private labeling though I am not sure how is the process for that.

We here at WholesaleLeggings.com make it possible for people to start your own fashion business. We have the biggest selection of leggings in the world with the highest quality materials. We also offer a fast and cheap shipping and handling fees.

No need to look any further since we are the official leggings supplier that delivers wholesale womens leggings to the world. We also allow customers to private label the leggings they purchase wholesale from us. So, if you are interested, get in touch!

hi,this is sumon from,dhaka, bangladesh,my running production is mens/ladies/boys polo & t-shirt only. if any query for any type of garment pls sent tack pack & the target price , i will sent samples urgent basis,,,,,no issues,,,, , hope fully i can give u big support from bangladesh,,,,,,,,b/r, sumon email " abdullachowdhury@gmail.com '' cell '' 88 0182224936

hi,this is sumon from,dhaka, bangladesh,my running production is mens/ladies/boys polo & t-shirt only. if any query for any type of garment pls sent tack pack & the target price , i will sent samples urgent basis,,,,,no issues,,,, , hope fully i can give u big support from bangladesh,,,,,,,,b/r, sumon email " abdullachowdhury@gmail.com '' cell '' 88 0182224936

https://wrapsew.com - Global fashion sourcing marketplace connecting buyers who are looking for one of a kind apparel creations with professional and passionate apparel makers.

Hello, nice to meet you.

Hi, have you ever heard about seamless clothing?

Seamless clothing is a thing of tridimensional single developing underwear made by the seamless round knitting equipment. Seamless ways much less sewing, fewer joints, fewer stitches. There are no seamed lines throughout the text of seamless clothes, as well as fewer stitches on the various other components.

https://chinafitnessclothing.com/blog/what-is-seamless-clothing/

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.