Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello,

I am fashion designer starting my own line. I'm currently staying in Hong Kong, and I'd like to find dressmaker for my patterns and samples (preferably in HK) and a manufacturer from China (preferably in Shenzhen). The first collection is mens wear with t-shirts, shirts and hoodies. I'm looking for a manufacturer suitable for small/medium scale production. 

Please leave a reply or contact me via email: tisaarij@gmail.com if you may be what I'm looking for. I'd also very much appreciate every info and tips you lovely folks could give me.

Cheers!

Tiia Saarijärvi

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Cheers!

can we get a chance to work with you?

Hi!

What nature of work are you referring to?

-Tiia

I have seen your comment here, yeah it is very impressive comments, i have already been posted some dress manufacturers' list in recent comments. 

Oh thank you Sabaroy! Are those in China or?

Hi Tiia,

I'm Ron from Hong Kong. Are you still looking for dressmaker and manufacturer in Hong Kong and China? I can help you and I hope we can have cooperation opportunity. Looking forward to hearing for you soon!

Best regards

Ron

Glory Sail Limited

sales@hkglorysail.com / ronmyw@gmail.com

wechat : ronma001

Hi Tiia,

Are you looking for manufacturer? Myself Oasis, a leading manufacturer of quality apparels at an affordable price. I'll be glad if I get a chance to work with you. If you need any queries feel free you can fill up the many contact or enquiry form with your requirements. I'll get in touch with you at the earliest or you can drop a mail at webmaster@oasisshirts.com

Thanks a lot
Wholesale clothing supplier

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.